Who is just waiting for better balance now?

If it makes you feel better, Genji will only be getting a slap on the wrist for his next few patches, like every other overpicked DPS. People haven’t realized yet that Blizz balances around fan favorites, not equality.

ghahahahajgdhjfsakdkjsfa

No. Genji needs to go.

1 Like

They literally dumped all their eggs into OW2. the current game is just the repercussions of a stupid move such as that. come back in 5 months when the “sequal” comes out.

I don’t play him I play tank

Game is in a good state. It just sucks for solo play because since tanks/support are weaker with limited options we are not enabled to be as versatile as DPS can be. The game is balanced when people pick the right heroes, but when they do not its a struggle in the tank or support category to pick something that can alleviate those issues.

1 Like

Wait… What?
When they say “unbalanced,” I think they mean what you are describing.

You sure? Because I still do good with Tracer, Echo, McCree, Ashe and Sombra.

Who is just waiting for better balance now?

I’m done waiting. All of my favorite heroes got dumped in some way. Can never enjoy them for very long. So I moved on to other games.

1 Like

Translation: Hey projectile players heres a deserved buff for a hero who’s been in the gutter for 3 years, you’re finally a decent pick compared to hitscans.

Forums: Nerf ninja man he actually kills things now

1 Like

Except he wasn’t in the gutter. That’s nonsense completely unsupported by the facts. He was average, which is where a hero with his kind of kit needs to be by definition. Outliers can do good things with him, but for most games, he should be merely average.

Now he’s objectively overpowered.

2 Likes

I still dont understand why they dont use experimental for community balance, let the people balance your game, if its a good change you implement it, if it isnt you just let it go to waste.
Its FREE LABOUR! and I know more than one forum goer who would gladly do it free of charge…

Blizz, please, stop being stubborn and let people who actually play the game balance it, you just audit and make sure they dont terribly screw it up

What facts? What game have you been playing? The hero has been an inconsistent niche pick for years you’re delusional. Hitscans can be meta for months but the second an interesting character like echo or genji or doom are good you people whine for nerfs. If I wanted to fight snipers every game I’d play csgo it’s a better game for that purpose.

I’m talking about actual winrates. Pickrates. Numbers that matter, not your anecdotes.

1 Like

I think the tank category needs a massive overhaul because it’s always Rein and Zarya in all my games, even in quick play. I don’t believe that either of those two need big nerfs, but rather the others need to be brought up to compete against those two because I’m tired of people being jerks and telling to get off Sigma and play Rein/Zarya, in QUICK PLAY! Supports are also going to need better treatment otherwise no one will play either tank or support at this rate.

what’s the most worthless character to you right now?

His pickrate and winrate planted him squarely in mediocre. He was only really used for nanoblade, but he had that. That’s more than most other DPS have to recommend them.

Also, a small sensible buff would have been one thing. I didn’t even care about the two small buffs that preceded this. They gave lunatic over the top buffs far in excess of what Genji needed or deserved.

That’s the main issue here. It’s not that they made Genji viable, its that they went hugely overboard and shot far past viable into massively overpowered territory.

1 Like

And still no Widow nerfs, wild

Three ideas to make the game even better:

• Comp Mystery Heroes
  • Comp 2-2-2 Mystery Roles/Heroes
  • Fix SR System for Swapping Heroes below Diamond
2 Likes

Yep. I’m off to Apex until they finally fix their balance, if ever. Should’ve done it a long time ago, I gave this game way too many chances. If it ever reaches a state where you can reasonably play any comp and every hero is viable somehow I’ll come back. My expectations are low though.

1 Like

LOL same. Just waiting until they give me the forum ban for calling the devs out. I already got it once by stating that smash bros balance team is way better than ow balance team.