Who is canonically the most over powered character?

I personally think it’s sigma, i mean, he literally has gravity powers and a shield and all sorts of crazy stuff. With stuff like that sigma essentially has the force. He could probably smash people (as in make them cave in on themselves) with his mind. I think doomfist, winston or wrecking ball might be a close second but idk its kinda hard to decide.

3 Likes

4 words. “1 shot 1 kill”. Unless it’s me then it’s prob 5 shots no kills

4 Likes

The main contenders are:

• Sigma (singularity manipulation, unknown limits)

• Symmetra (Can create physics-defying constructs out of light, unknown limits)

• Winston (overpowered the Doomfist gauntlet in a fist fight, also solved time travel before he had a formal education.)

10 Likes

It’s hard to tell who is the “most powerful”, we know most of the heroes are in the context of the gameplay rather than in their adaptability to a fight as is the case in comics or shorts. Mercy in the lore is not truly capable of raising the dead, just as Symmetra does not exhibit the same abilities seen in the comic (eg, the bridge of light).

paradoxically I would say that the most dangerous is Sigma, he has a power that he himself has difficulty controlling, as well as being extremely unstable compared to that of a moira or a Reaper. The other heroes mostly act with technological means at their disposal (guns, time accelerators, etc.) or perhaps for mysterious spirituals (the shimadas or zenyatta).

1 Like

We got official confirmation a while back that the Shimada dragons are not magic. Rolling in the same line that all the magical stuff like Reaper/Dragons/Sigma have a scientific explanation, Zenyatta is still a mystery but is also a machine. There is probably some scientific explanation using the idea of “omnic energies” that can explain what he can and cannot do.

1 Like

Sigma, Echo, Reaper or Symmetra, for sure. I think the ranking would be:

1. Sigma
  2. Symmetra
  3. Reaper
  4. Echo (If Echo can really clone people in the lore, I think she would be stronger than Reaper and even Sym)
1 Like

Sigma. He harnessed the harness. Enough said.

2 Likes