Who are the top 3 buggiest heroes?

Who do you think who are the buggiest heroes?

I think Overwatch is fairly bug free. The vast majority of Overwatch “bugs” are the consequence of latency. With twelve different clients all having slightly different location data for every other player on the map all being juggled around by the server, there are going to be plenty of things that appear to be wrong on some of those players screens.

People freak out and say they are bugs, but the reality is that when two clients disagree about the position of everything (and they always will) someone is going to be disappointed with the results. It’s just a matter of who.

3 Likes

Uhm… What?

Doomfist Bug Report: We've Had Enough of the 40+ Bugs - #26 by TomPowers

List of Mei bugs. (With new bugs added.)

And this is just 2 heroes, and the second thread doesn’t include all bugs.

This game has a lot of bugs.

8 Likes

And most of those are latency related.

Reinhardt has to be #1, my poor German brute is littered with bugs and anytime they fix one more just pop up. From double shatter, to 180 turns when you put your shield up and down, weird shatter bugs, and more

Doomfist even the nerfs gave him bugs. lol!

Rein is definitely another buggy character.

5 Likes

Sombra for sure
Doomfist I guess…?
Hmmm maybe Ashe since she’s still new or like Mei…

Reinhardt
Mei
Doomfist

2 Likes

Brig because of her shield.
Mei because sometimes her hits don’t register sometimes and her ults disappear sometimes.
and Rein also because of his shield.

Wait what.
What new bugs?

Sombra

Doomfist

Mei

Right now?
Mei would probably take No. 1, from my experience.

There are a few bugs here and there, but I agree. The bugs that do exist never last long and are usually just the result of recent changes. We get a lot of overreactions based on Youtube videos showcasing latency issues labeled as bugs.

Doomfist
Sombra
Err can’t say.

Ashe has those hitreg bugs that are quite nasty.

Sombra still has a few I think.

They tried to increase the inner circle on his ultimate.

It got bugged and us actually half a meter smaller than it was before.

1. mei

2. doom

3. junkrat

I tried out a lot of different heroes, and most of the bug heroes came down to latency.
In my experience, Mei took the top spot.
There was one time I killed myself with her wall. HER WALL, no cliff at all, just used the wall and I died. My latency is pretty good in game.

But they made the inner circle smaller as a nerf, right?

I see a lot of replies with Mei in it.
Maybe I should make a full list of Mei bugs with video proof and such. Might take some time though.

yeah look at this

this has been so for a long time but what ever