Whisper's from friends don't show up in game

Whisper’s from my friend don’t show up in game

BUT the replies I send them VIA battle.net do show, why do my messages show, but not their messages?

This has been happening for a while now, please help me someone, I don’t want my friends thinking I am ignoring them.

Make sure you’re playing on the same region that your friendslist is on, because the friendslist is region specific. Even PTR has its own list.

I am, I already checked that. Also it was showing my messages in game when I was replying to her on battle.net, but I didn’t see her messages

I recommend opening a ticket about this to communicate directly with the staff. I’ve never seen this mentioned before, so I don’t even know what troubleshooting steps to offer.

I find that cross game messaging doesn’t work well, when i’m on overwatch and try and message people in wow or cod for example, believe they don’t get the messages.

ok I’ll have to message them then, thanks

I wish that was the case but I was on Overwatch with her, we were in a party. We had to use the group chat to talk or I’d have to tab out to talk to her on battle.net. Thanks for the message though I am glad I am not the only one getting the problem and it seems to be affecting more than just OW, I wonder if WoW is the same.

Always there for another Moira, we get picked on enough.

1 Like

this needs more attention. its happening to me as well

In game whisper no longer works for me. If I whisper someone in game and they respond, I will not receive their response in game, only in the bnet app. It has been like this for me for 6 months.

1 Like

I came here looking for answers because mine haven’t been working for nearly 2 years. Well turns out I had the setting to receive whispers under “Social” turned off.

So make sure you check that if you’re having this issue lol

1 Like