Which region do I come under?

Hi I’m a player on console from India and I always assumed I was part of the Asia region but a friend of mine told me that we don’t come under Asia so can you please tell me which region do I come under? Asia, Europe or America.

Hey there,

The game should typically select servers with the fastest connection time for the local client. Sometimes the server can change depending on connection quality or routing changes made by service providers.

I do hope the info helps. Cheers!

Also to expand on Kaldraydis’ comments, if you are playing on PC, you choose one of the three global regions to play from. Which one you choose should be at your own preference but I recommend experimenting with all three regions and test to see which provides the fastest possible connection. With the recent addition of the Middle East server in Bahrain (part of the European region), I suspect you would have the best possible connection that way.

Sorry maybe I said it badly but I’m a PS4 player and I wanna know whether I connect automatically into middle eastern servers or do I connect to random servers( based on what kaldraydis spoke on regarding connection quality, Routing changes etc). What I would like to know is that I live in india so which of the three regions do I come under (Asia, Europe or America) or does my server connect randomly as Kaldraydis has mentioned? The only reason I ask is cause I retired at high masters in season 7 and returned last season but idk where I would rank currently (based on my stats if I played my best heroes) and yes I haven’t connected my ps account to my Blizzard account just yet.