Which of the threads you've created are you the most proud of?

I’d say it’d be the thread I created when I found out the word B O N G wasn’t allowed of the forums but for som reason EVERY SINGLE WORD RELATED TO DRUGS IS!!
Some guy with a christmas tracer icon adked me to marry him (if you’re reading this, you don’t havet many months to prepare the marriage you know? I refuse to get married during the summer) and changed the title to “Mercy is OP” or something like that. Fun time.

Now, tell me about your best thread

I don’t make threads, I invade others and insert sassy one-liners or gifs :3

1 Like

If you can do that here I’ll donate blood and give you a hallongråtta

Every donation saves a cute puppy

1 Like

The most successful thread I’ve ever made is Megathread of Pharah complaints from a Pharah main - #127 by Blessed-13778 and it’s still going on.

Yeah I’m that Pharah main guy who complains all the time, but only because I love the hero and want her to reach her full potential in the game and not be abandoned by devs anymore, and because power creep is rearing its ugly head

#BoycottBarrage

1 Like

on the old forums i changed the lyrics of a famous song to fit Ana and called the thread ‘Pharah’s mom’, i’m still quite impressed with how creative it was

nobody cared tho

I can’t decide, either this:

or this:

Although my favorite post is actually from the Mercy Mega Thread:

1 Like

I’ve made a few lengthy guide-type posts in the past that took a lot of effort…but most proud of is one that probably hasn’t been looked at much…went out of my way to come up with a concept (and if I had any graphic design skills I would’ve probably animated them as well) so I’m just happy that I managed to actually do it