Which legendary skin do you see the least?

I thought this might be a fun topic to make; out of all the time playing the game and matches you’ve done, is there one particular skin you pretty much never, ever see? Maybe you’ve only seen a player use it once? I’m not sure if we want to count limited edition ones (you can if you want), but I’d like to hear if there are just normal legendary’s that you think must be really unpopular.

My vote goes to Zarya’s industrial skin. I think I only saw people use it a few times when the game came out, then I haven’t seen it since.

NOTE: Also just as a foot note, please support Violet and I’s threads on bringing back some old event skins from the past, thank you! Show your support at the Blizzcon Online Q&A.

1 Like

Noir and Kerrigan (Widow), The Origins Edition skins as well as the Allstar / MVP and Pink Mercy skins.
I would really like Kerrigan to be available again. had missed the skin at the time because I had taken a year off from Overwatch.

3 Likes

doomfist irin skin

or bastion woodbot

4 Likes

Zarya alien skin or Pink Mercy

1 Like

Hanzo’s whatever it’s called Lunar New Year skin. The one in which he has that bushy beard. I think I’ve only seen it once in-game.

3 Likes

Hard to say, honestly. Naturally, it would go to the ones that are universally panned (such as Lightning Tracer) or any of the limited time ones (the older ones more so than the new ones). As a guess, I’d say Winston’s blizzcon epic. I think I’ve only seen that once in the past two years.

6 Likes

I’ma say Blizzcon bastion. I’ve never seen a single person use it, even when it first came out. That’s why I always use it, lol.

2 Likes

I have it but never wear it because I like the gargoyle skin. Maybe I should just because it’s rare.

I have this one too, but as with Winston I just have a skin I like better for Bastion (Rooster/Lego).

I wear Tyrande Symmetra and Genji Illidan though.

2 Likes

Yeah, I sometimes jump to Gwishin Bastion cause I love that skin.

1 Like

Punk Tracer and Goth Zarya skins. Also Lucio’s hockey ones.

1 Like

That ugly tracer bumble bee :honeybee::honeybee: skin. Lightening.

1 Like

Mei’s Chinese Lunar New Years skins

2 Likes

Pretty much never see Blizzcon skins on xbox.

1 Like

Winston specimen 28,Catcher
Genji nomad
JunkRat jester
Reaper Biker
Sigma carbon fiber
I think that’s pretty much it

1 Like

Aside from limited skins (e.g. Pink Mercy), Mei’s Mei-rry. I guess it’s cause of the hate it has received.

1 Like

It’s kind of funny how the arab genji skins used to be everywhere and now you never see them

1 Like

I can count the number of times a I saw someone wear the Tyrande Symmetra skin by hand.

5 Likes

I think I’ve seen tyrande symm like once. For non-limited skins, I hardly see bride sombra :confused:

3 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever seen ANY of the Blizzcon exclusive skins. But I’m on console, and most of the bonuses from those packs are for PC games, so that’s not that surprising.

1 Like

Any legendary for Bastion, Symmetra and the rest of the trash gang

In terms of more common heroes, I rarely see the LNY legendary for Hanzo. The one with the long gross beard

2 Likes