Which hero works everywhere?

D.Va doesn’t have any hard counters. You are just paying badly if you think those heroes are good against her.

You are also in the bottom quarter of the player base skill-wise, so I’m not sure why you are even giving an opinion on hero balance when good players have proven over and over that good D.Va players are actually a counter to those heroes - not the other way around. You just need to improve your own gameplay.

I am done here :woman_facepalming:

rank shaming just makes it even more embarrassing for you after this comment

Hanzo says what? 20.

I’m not rank shaming. You main the strongest tank in the game which has the ability to outplay all of her low end ‘counters’.

The fact that you are silver should be a big clue to you that it’s your skill that’s the problem. That isn’t rank shaming - it’s the truth. Sorry if the truth hurts.

Skill has nothing to do with how the attack works. Both zarya and mei ignores DM completely making her open for attacks and d.va can’t even get near reaper since she is a health battery for him.

Zen and Mercy are the most flexible. People are saying Rein, but he struggles to go up against a bunch of high ground without a bunch of support.

Mercy springs to mind when I think situational versatility. You couldn’t ask for a more “blanket statement” of a healer.

Lucio and D.va are the first two that come to mind.

3 of the heroes are not even in goats, nor triple tank.

The correct answer is dva, but you already knew that.

1 Like

By this logic everyone who is in goats then.
My example was for any type of comp.
D.va won’t work well when paired with lets say roadhog.

No, by your “logic” you should have included D.Va in your list if you are gonna stretch the meaning of “whatever map, comp or situation which hero is never a bad choice” to the point where you can apply it on Mercy, Tracer, and Genji.

You can build a bad comp that doesn’t work around any hero, so why not look at dive comp and delete Reinhardt from the list? Or goats and delete Mercy/Genji/Tracer? (rhetorical question btw)

Do you think it’s just a coincidence that high skill D.Va players have no issue with these heroes? Do you really think high rank players (the ones who are most successful with D.Va) are wrong when they consider D.Va a soft counter to all three because she can deny their ultimates?

This IS a skill issue. D.Va has all the tools in her kit needed to avoid any of those heroes doing any effective damage to her. Positioning is a huge part of a player’s skill - and probably something you need to improve on as a D.Va player is you think those heroes counter you.

1 Like

Soldier, Lucio and Rein. The biggest generalists of their roles.

Weird, where was he during dive?

I think you misspelled d.va.

So you are just saying a Top 500 reper, mei or zarya can’t deal with top 500 d.va. yeah, no.
just because they aren’t played in that particular elo that doesn’t mean they aren’t hard counters.

Mei. She’s pretty much an off-Tank and a staller, can heal herself while remaining invincible, and her Ult is great for the ultimate stall.

Cheers,
~ PyroPanda

None of those heroes can close the distance with D.Va, and she can just fly away if they ever do get close.

Reaper is terrible against armor. Any high level Reaper will tell you D.Va is one of the best heroes to run against him.

As for Zarya and Mei, go watch OWL. Even pro players get their gravs Matrixed quite frequently.

A good D.Va player will never expose themselves to be destroyed by a Mei or Zarya unless the team fight has already been lost.

D.Va had a 90% pick rate in every stage of owl so far precisely because she doesn’t have any hard counters, and she brings more value than any other tank by far.

1 Like

Exactly what I came to post, but I admit I’m biased.

1 Like

lucio. Speedboost works with anything.

Assuming your own competence reinhardt, because if you are competent with your game sense you can expect any member of your team to have a good enough idea of how to work with you and you can make plays in almost any situation assuming you’re not tard charging