Which forum-goers do you like the most?

Pleased to add to any discussion you have ever been a part of, apologies if the replies were due to angst against my personal take on things.

Keep on keepin on.

1 Like

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/538472272583983144/591310901903097885/andioop.PNG
I actually don’t give out likes that often unless I find something really funny or witty that I like.

3 Likes

Haychii with 8
WyomingMyst with 6

Personally, anyone i see on the cafe

Funnt enough, I’m the opposite in that regard.

I’m the Oprah Winfrey of likes. You get a like, and you get a like. Everyone gets likes. Yes, even some posts I disagree with.

3 Likes

“Everyone gets a like until I run out in two hours!!!”

3 Likes

You can run out that damn fast?

2 Likes

I do, frequently lol

1 Like

I must be the Ebeneezer Scrooge of likes then. My grumpy old man is showing.

3 Likes

I wonder how many people I’ve replied “I’m giving you an honorary like” to… god I burn through those quickly.

1 Like

It’s funny that I can tell exactly why certain people are on my lists.

Like I said before, RichC and Megadodo are mostly there for Reinhardt and Mercy reasons. PezLex is probably there for Pharmercy reasons mostly.

IdSurge (with a huge lead) and RobotWizard are the top two on my “most often replied to” list, almost entirely because of discussions about forced 2-2-2/role-queue, followed by Baja who is there almost entirely because of our friendly argument over whether hero stacking should be allowed in mystery heroes.

There’s a bunch of you that I see all over the place, in a variety of topics, but then there’s people that (for better or for worse) I’ve rehashed the same conversation with thousands of times.

2 Likes

It’s actually quite frustrating that I can run out of likes at all.

I notice it happens to me more frequently when I’m in a troll thread and things get derailed to more wholesome or fun topics.

2 Likes

Yay someone likes me

2 Likes

Not that I’m complaining. I love this crazy community we have here. Overwatch on reddit is a mess, and it’s a mess here too, but at least it’s a fun mess. I love our crazy dysfunctional family of forum regulars.

3 Likes

GreyFalcon despite the two of us disagreeing on a few things. lol

Dang a lot of people have PezLex on their list too. He / she’s my 2nd. sorry I can’t remember which

Ya know what I’d like to see as well, this same thread concept but instead of likes it’s who have you flagged / been flagged by the most.

3 Likes

I feel like that would not end well…but it might be entertaining to watch. I am cautiously in favor.

2 Likes

“Ah, time for me to see who dislikes m-”

flagged by: the entire community

… I’ll just close that and pretend I never saw it.

2 Likes

I predict a dramatic increase in smurf accounts made specifically for targeted harassment in the forums.

Similar but another cool thread could be who likes you the most rather than who you like the most.

1 Like

I’ve liked someone that goes by “zence” the most. Can’t say I remember exactly who they are (sorry!)

1 Like