:Fish: Which do you think is Hero 30 - Tank Or Support? (Non healing Support?)

I hope it’s a support.
looking from a different point of view, I want a tank because it will be easier to charge my crap beam as symmetra :slight_smile:

Well, people will get angry when the new hero is shown.
Can’t make everyone happy.

I would love sanjay as a shielding support. Just channeled and decaying, stacking shields like doomfists passive/lucios ultimate.

Would also think a support that can throw zarya shields on enemies would be a super fun, balanced alternative to anti-heal, and great counter for goats.

Im pretty sure they said the next hero is tank

Where did they say that?

Jeff did say they know people want a shield tank much like Rein and Orisa, but it was never confirmed.
I hope it is one, though.

Almost certain tank, since I think Echo will be the Support.

A non healing support would be interesting but then they would have to have some major utility that helps the team. So many people complained about symm being a support with no healing abilities and only have TP/Shield Gen, and even before shield Gen, her little shield ability that worked on a hero once per life.

However, making a non healing support would also conflict as people generally want 2 healers, and but having one of those support spots taken by a support that doesnt actually heal, people will complain and consider then as DPS.

I think support needs to heal in some capacity. However for hero 30, I want a new main tank. Main tanks are slim and we havent gotten one since Orisa and so many people call her trash (not me, I love her).

But im down for both. But the support needs to heal, even if its not “main healer” type of heals

Just chiming in to say that when Echo does get released, I want her to be a DPS. I feel like the graceful, feminine, calm healer with a white color palette has already been done with Mercy, and I would be a bit disappointed to see that trope done over again.

I could easily see Echo having some kind of energy or psionic weaponry that allows her to placidly wreck house without a lot of visible gun-like structures built into her.

I hope it will be another dps since they barely have anyone to choose from.

totem support maybe?

I wont give up echo to the dark side.
You guys can make Mercy a DPS instead.
Although it’d be interesting to have a small tank.

Hopefully a hero that functions as a better check for long ranged damage, more sniper counters in the game would be nice :slight_smile:

might as well leave this here: 🗿 THE AMAZING TALON HERO 30 CONCEPT: LEONORA (The Video)

again taking the week off, well only be posting any news that comes up that I think is important.

Jetpack-cat is a support i guess?

Cat pictures and videos warm our hearts in real life.

Maybe jetpack cat is the answer to toxicity? A true non healing support? Improves morale?

Who knows… Who knows

Hammond is also a main tank

Echo is going to be hero 31 and her design screams support to me. So I’m gonna have to lean towards hero 30 being a tank though I could be wrong. Anyways, I want to see a Talon tank so that we can finally make a full Talon comp.

Well there is style where he can be seen as Main tank but it is rather hard to pull off on ladder. Mostly he is played as off.

I also dont agree with this for me he is more an off tank but gm players and pro know better.