Where is Total Mayhem? #MakeTotalMayhemPermanent

Replace Mystery Deathmatch with Total Mayhem

8 Likes

Every single day Mayhem isn’t available i see ton of posts from people disappointed it’s not available. This doesn’t happen with any other mode.

Speaks volumes about how popular and beloved Mayhem is.

#MakeTotalMayhemPermanent

16 Likes

Mayhem, Mystery Heroes, and Deathmatch should all be permanent.

1 Like

Update: It’s Day 8 of no total mayhem, this includes 2 weekly rotations and a full week of no Mayhem, Where the hell is it!!!

5 Likes

It’s usually Elimination or Team Deathmatch, always one of the two

1 Like

The more I think of it, the more I think they should, instead of giving MH a permanent slot, they should take that slot and rotate on a daily basis between TM and MH.

In that poll, TM isn’t too far behind MH.

5 Likes

They should just give MH it’s own permanent button on the main selection screen, right next to Quick Play and Competitive. Take it out of the arcade entirely and treat it like the permanent mode that it is.

10 Likes

I like this idea, too.

2 Likes

TM MH should defintly have there own section where it switches between them every day, and the other 3 slots can go to whatever else.

3 Likes

No, I mean MH should have it’s own permanent slot, outside of the arcade. And it should never be replaced by anything. Ever. It’s permanent slot in the arcade could be given to TM, and if TM becomes as popular in the arcade as MH is now then it too should be given it’s own permanent mode.

3 Likes

We can dream :frowning: i think the most likely thing that could happen to please everyone is MH’s slot being on a daily rotation with TM

2 Likes

You must be lucky or something then because ppl still spam for heals in that mode even though we don’t have one. Ppl blamed others in chat and everything. Literally nothing changes from qp comp or arcade because toxicity isn’t exclusive to certain modes.

How long has low gravity been the daily? Is seems like days. I wish the devs would stop putting these trash modes on heavy rotation during events.

6 Likes

Uh no? I play the mode A LOT and find it’s rarely toxic, every now and then some moron will say GGEZ or whatever because like you say toxicity isn’t mode exclusive and some people are just ***holes but MOST of time people just play the game and don’t complain/whinge because they know it’s all RNG.

People spamming the heal button when they need healing isn’t them being toxic its just them hoping there is a healer near them. If there’s no healer on the team it will autosay “we need a healer” rather then “I need healing” but it’s not really that big a deal.

1 Like

It’s instinctive. If there’s no healer then there’s no healer, but asking for healing when you’re critical is done on instinct, regardless of mode. There’s nothing toxic about that at all.

Then you’re unlucky. That’s not a normal occurrence.

A society without Total Mayhem is not a society at all.

GAMERS RISE UP :fist:

6 Likes

Heres to praying in 4 hours Total Mayhem enters the game, otherwise im gonna start ranting like hell haha

2 Likes

Because it’s not that great, it’s a giant stalemate that ends in the defenders favor, usually.

If they wanted it to be fun they should just copy paste the game settings of a 500% custom game with near instant ultimates.

Now THAT is total mayhem.

I don’t get how people say its defenders favour, my games are roughly 45/55% Attack wins/Defend wins, not that big of a difference.But also alot of people playing TM don’t really care for the win or lose, ive had a 45min long game and ended up losing yet still had alot of fun with it.

2 Likes

40 min until arcade reset… hopefully we get TM!

2 Likes