Where is the Middle East server?

It’s now 4 of November 2023 and still no server for the Middle East. I’ve Been playing this game since Overwatch beta where there were no Middle East server and it was a bit annoying but after a while we got one and the game became 10× better, But when I came back playing Overwatch 2 My ping went from 40ms to 120ms and I noticed that Middle East server is gone. This problem been occurring for months and I don’t know when are they going to fix it. Please bring back Middle East server it’s Frustrating to play in High ping and Everyone who in Middle East are agreeing to this. OW dev Please fix this issue as soon as possible or At least let us know when it’ll get fixed.

1 Like

I’m trying to send the link of my ping plotter but the website said: “You can’t replay with a link”.

Don’t send it here, follow the instructions that are carefully detailed in the reply I linked you to.

Arabic:
ادخل موضوع مشكلة السعودية وشف اي واحد رد وحاط الروابط حقته ، انسخ رسالته وبدل روابطه بالروابط حقتك.

English:
Just copy one of the replies and replace links with yours and post it in the Main thread bellow

1 Like

Thanks for the translation service! :smiley:

2 Likes

It worked, Thanks for both of your support I hope it well be fixed soon and have a nice day.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.