Where is the info on the ddos sitch?

Hey there,

I’ve split the people piggybacking on your thread off for now. As you may already be aware, there IS another known issue as of this point in time - there have been two separate issues (the earlier one at around 1 AM PST was resolved, then another attack began just a bit ago.)

For people other than the original poster this is the thread for the current DDoS issue.

For the OP,

Let’s wait for this to be resolved and then revisit your issue if you’re still having trouble after it’s over.

I knew you were gonna show up try and tell me this is a whole new issue unrelated to this thread or my connection issues at all. :joy: All i’ve learned from this experience is not to come here for help because y’all are dishonest as hell.

Liars.

All I can do here is try to help you troubleshoot things and give you accurate information to the best of my ability. It’s been pretty clear through this entire thread that you’re not particularly interested in troubleshooting. As that’s the case, I’m going to go ahead and close this thread up. What you choose to believe about the situation is your own prerogative, but the fact of the matter is that each time we’ve had the DDoS attacks resolved over the past few days, the majority of players have gone right back to normal. The complication that has been arising these past few days is that new attacks keep getting started shortly after the old situations are resolved. We’re aware of that situation and looking into options now.

If you find you do want to troubleshoot your connectivity issue after the DDoS attacks today are resolved, feel free to start a new thread. However, complaints without a desire to troubleshoot are not what this forum is here for, and as they take time away from us helping other players, they are unlikely to receive a response.

1 Like