Where is moderation at?

Freal though. Must be the way to success

holy, i did too once. this god damn mer… BANNED

1 Like

same. But Mercy mains are the “most attacked group” in the game, so they need cushioning, right?

1 Like

It got over 300 replies, but how long was it actually up? If it was only up for 45 mins or an hour there’s a good chance no one was looking at that moment.

a “safe place” :rofl:

1 Like

Mine was in a debate about the lore implications of a handprint in Lijang Tower.

I said: “I wish Mercy would put her handprint on my Lijang Tower”

I kid you not, not even 30 seconds later I was full banned for two days… hellawhat?

loool that’s way worse than mine because I was somewhat snarky

according to this forum they’re nothing but soulless machines driving the wheels of the OWL money-making machine

4 Likes

i pointed how baseless an argument with sass and boom. i dont meddle with mercy mains anymore, theyll do whatever to ruin your life as retribution

1 Like

Fair, but this is legit racist hate speech. Mine was just a dumb middle schooler teir joke.

yeah, luckily the Mercy main I’ve argued with on multiple occasions, who I’m assuming most of you have seen on Mercy threads because their username is literally a gimmick to push the #RevertMercy movement, seems to have disappeared after being swept by logic

1 Like

Yeah. I got a banned within an hour for telling someone’s to become angled in a much more vulgar manner that doesn’t use profanity (2 days).

Then I got banned in less than an hour another time because I used #$@#%$ symbols to work around a filter talking about the frustrations of the capsule machines in front of stores (topic was over gambling) (2 day ban).

Dude, by comparison, is just impressive.

2 Likes

Is that supposed to magically make this better?

Being the most deplorable human being with the intent of being ostracized doesn’t make you any less deplorable. Now we just have to suffer your presence for a little while longer.

Trash company. What amazes me though, is that those people would have had to venture into the settings and removed the profanity filter.

Yeah, I learned after one of my silences that alluding to swear words is an easy way to get banned. It’s in the ToS and CoC, apparently.

@linkdude240 Who I hurt doesn’t matter, to achieve the goal.

lol chill op, they’ll catch it.

Besides, if you look at that thread you’re referring to, the OP wants to have his account banned.

Yeah, and it’s ironic that it’s taking longer for him than most joke threads or snarky comments. I hope they catch it soon.

4/5 hours later…

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/blizzard-just-take-some-volunteer-mods-already/273613?u=cinderball-2342

(Gonna keep linking all these threads together until something explodes)