Where is moderation at?

@linkdude240 Who I hurt doesn’t matter, to achieve the goal.

lol chill op, they’ll catch it.

Besides, if you look at that thread you’re referring to, the OP wants to have his account banned.

Yeah, and it’s ironic that it’s taking longer for him than most joke threads or snarky comments. I hope they catch it soon.

4/5 hours later…

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/blizzard-just-take-some-volunteer-mods-already/273613?u=cinderball-2342

(Gonna keep linking all these threads together until something explodes)

Not really though… it’s a few days before Christmas (Overwatch team based in US) and Jeff said a lot of them are traveling.

I’m sure most are enjoying time off with their families away from petty stuff like this.

Doesn’t mean they won’t handle their business when they return. Just means we should let them enjoy their vacations :smiley:

It looks like the problem has already been resolved. Apparently the forumer in question who was making those threads with slurs has been taken care of, so I don’t think that creating this thread was necessary.

Curious however. Isn’t making threads that call out the mods and devs also against the forum CoC? :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

Don’t count on it. They’re just reassembling their pride before they re-engage.

And from my experience: Actually asking for support due to inability to submit a ticket: locked (then deleted) and account suspended for 3 days (ironically telling me to contact support :man_facepalming: )

They “movement” trolls regularly enjoy automated 24 hour suspensions from the forums due to flags.

Tom only comes in to lock/delete Mercy thread and/or any threads that “call out” the devs. AKA any thread that questions what’s going on right now, in terms of the game and decisionmaking.

1 Like

Destruction by BIG FACTS and LOGIC

They want attention, making these threads is giving them exactly what they want and encouraging them. You’re only making the problem worse, as are the people that added to those 300 replies.

1 Like

The people who have been bumping that thread have been bumping it with the hope that it will be more easily noticed, so I would say to the contrary, it will help get the user banned quicker.

I challenged the notion of the Chinese censored version of Overwatch potentially taking the same route of R6S as a reply to a post, and got silenced for 4 days minutes after posting it because it was “trolling”.

Like for real, this isn’t ok.

If the thread has been flagged the mods will be notified, and it was flagged and hidden within minutes of posting. Everything else is encouragement

1 Like

The op said he wanted to get banned.

Whoa whoa, what’s with the mis information?. That thread was up for over an hour at least.

Not encouraging them at all. Smh the user who created it didn’t even respond after posting it.

There wasn’t any ideology, no reason, it was a s*** post.

I’m well aware, I read the thread as well.

Doesn’t mean they’re not looking at the hundreds of responses and people’s reactions

1 Like

oh wow, this team is even more incompetent than i thought. and i know if i were at blizz i’d be at the office over the break just to get it to myself. there’s gotta be at least ONE guy moderating the forums. right?

Well apparently the thread was hidden within minutes which is a bare faced lie?. Did you even see this thread?.