where is it tho

(even Moria had a sit emote)

5 Likes

we’re still working on it

134 Likes

I believe a better question about the emote is:

Will it blend?

20 Likes

With more and more standard items that go along with a character. Sit Emote, Cute Spray, Cute Icon, Laugh Emote, Pixel Spray, etc, I’m sure there’s a lot for the team to work on. Patience! :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Thanks for replying to the question :smiley: Glad to hear one is on the way :slight_smile:

Really love everything about the character and design btw :smiley: You all did a fantastic job on Brigitte :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Brigitte not have punch on V? oO

impossible to make basketball with her D:

3 Likes

LIke Reinhardt. Maybe try a shield bash

3 Likes

With all that extra work, could we be getting another legendary sit emote?

Hey, Jeff. I have a gameplay related question to do with Brigitte. Her shield bash has revealed just how strong the right application of stun can be in disabling cast time and channelled ults. Would your team at all consider changing to way stuns work so that these abilities are paused, but still continue on as normal after the stun? I feel now with a few more stuns in the game, it could be a healthy change. Interrupting cast time abilities like Rein’s Earthshatter seems sensible enough, but at the very least it would be awesome as Roadhog to not have his ult negated completely by a stun.

Love you Jeff Kaplan

1 Like

Not a good idea. This rewards people who panic ult or just throw their ult whenever they please and it makes it so that the characters that can stun cancel are not even a threat to them anymore

7 Likes

come on jetpack cat sit emote

5 Likes

Then do that for all ults. Make the stuns cancel them. Plus, this isn’t just ults, this is regular abilities too. In reality, I feel the original reason stuns cancelled channelled abilities was because of the difficulty of making them look right from an animation perspective. But now it’s become a game defining mechanic, and it feels very awkward and abusable. Plus, the types of ults that can be stun cancelled tend to be very easily avoidable through other means anyway. If they had no counters except for a stun, then that would be fair enough, but often these abilities can be countered through numerous means.

That buffs all those characters even more and with how different ults work in the game, thats not plausible

Bet a hotshot engineer like her could make a flail that turns into a stool.

1 Like

man this march is awesome! Birthday at the end of the month, Mercy and Sym voice lines, 27 being awesome, and now she is going to get a sit emote sometime soon? Nice!!!

omg daddy jeff :star_struck:

1 Like

Moria has a sit emote? meh, not much a sit.
Wait until the uprising 2.0 for them dancing emotes.

start to fix your broken heroes,nobody care about garbage emotons and skins

Hey Jeff, I couldn’t figure out how to make a new thread, but I have a cool idea that would be awesome if you guys put it in. You guys should add the ability to make custom heroes for custom game modes. You can pick which character you want, with whatever ability from any hero, and be able to rename them, and all the other adjustments already in the game. For example, lets say I disabled all the heroes for both teams and only used 1 custom hero. Lets say It’s reaper, but he has genji’s ninja stars and widow’s grapple hook instead of his original abilities, and lets say I renamed him Batman or something. Then everyone in the custom game mode plays as this Batman character I created. So if I wanted a mei but she has a rein hammer instead of an ice gun, she keeps her same health (unless i adjust it in the settings) but she hits people with a rocket hammer instead of freezing them. Now that would look goofy but if I wanted to make it like that i could. Anyways, just an idea I had that I hope you read. Keep up the awesome work!