Where do my projectiles ago?

I don’t know why its taken so long for blizzard to correct this but stop deleting my projectiles after I die!!! If I can physically hear the sound of the projectile and see it leaving my gun it should count as an ability that has been used or projectile that has been fired!!!

I don’t know how many times I’ve thrown a nade, shot a sleep dart or heaven forbid use my nano as Ana only to have the projectile get deleted because Blizzard dedided that if I dont exist then the projectile should not exist despite the fact it has left the barrel of my gun, even though said projectile could have helped my teammates whether it be because I slept an enemy or anti-naded an enemy!

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

P.S. also might need to tune the weeb cyborgs deflect hitbox again. My nade should not be deflected if I’m staring straight at the ground right at my feet.

Forum Moderator Note: Post edited as All Caps are against Forum Guidelines.

3 Likes

Hello,

I recommend you to reacld this thread. It will explain everything.

Best part is when you launch sleep dart and it travels out, you die and its gone and on a cool down.
Or her nade. Throw it at your feet, die. No hp gained but your health shows that you were hit by the nade.

Are you Mario?

“Let’s a-go!”

1 Like

mama mia my-a blizzard was deleted

1 Like

My parents always told me they took my projectiles to a nice farm upstate…

Are you saying I’ve been lied to? :sob: