Where are brigitte nerfs?

What are the details? I can’t find them

Brigitte got her ult nerfed before her release and shield bash is nerfed on the PTR which probably will hit live today in a few hours

Actually if you look at other statistics, including solo kills, elims, damage dealt, etc. And most importantly, PICK RATE, then you would realize that win rate is the exception, not the norm.

A hero that has an absurdly low pick rate is automatically not OP because otherwise everyone would play them.

1 Like

They reduced shield bash size or something :thinking:

I remember mercy and junkrat mains used to say things like that. You just wanna abuse this hero. Otherwise people with average IQ know brigitte needs a nerf.

1 Like

just to save you all some trouble

3 Likes

That is worthless cd needs to be nerfed and ult.

2 Likes

Her ult got nerfed before her release

My question is, why does she keep her shield up when she stuns. Not great in terms of balancing tbh. She can stun and get out unharmed.

That nerf is nowhere enough.

Mercy 2.0 was OP. Mercy 1.0 was the one people were arguing about being balanced.

Junkrat was a bit of an edge case. He was statistically strong, although not far enough to be obviously in the OP camp. Besides he got a relatively light nerf.

The nerfs you are asking for are severe nerfs, reserved for heroes that are obviously overperforming. Brigitte is not obviously overperforming. She needs CHANGES yes, but NOT FLAT NERFS.

1 Like

Nah brigitte is overperforming open your eyes.

1 Like

Statistically she is subpar across the board.

Every hero that has gotten severe nerfs has been statisticaly strong.

2 Likes

Brigitte is a good hero but I don’t wanna judge her being OP or not without at least trying her out for a week in comp

1 Like

Can agree with this. Question is, what would be a viable change. Honestly, I think something to fix it all would be slightly (10%) slowing down her melee speed. Would cause Tracer to force recall on shield bash but not outright destroy her. Would also slightly lower her dps, and slightly nerf her place as the best 1v1 character.

Statics statics omgealul you are trolling at this point I’m done with you.

She needs more healing and more reliable healing.

Her shield bash power can be reduced if the above is satisfied

Tracer getting oneshotted by her is fine, Tracer should never be in a position to get one shotted. Shield bash should be less effective against tanks and Reaper, who I think are unable to avoid her while still doing their jobs.

1 Like

hahha wait to judge till comp quick play is broken dude, ppl dont play straight and bridge has super high surviability in choas. against a little more cordination not so much.

Crying wolf without statistics is just illustrating your bias.

Being statistically strong is a prerequisite for a hero getting a severe nerf.

This has been shown time and time again.

Mccree - S tier during his dominance, absurdly high pick rate, high win rate, high damage and elims.

Genji - Also nearly S tier during his dominance (S1), same concepts

Hog - Strong, outperformed most tanks during S4, and even then his nerf was far FAR too heavy.

D’va - She was outperforming even Hog at his peak, and every other tank recently.

Mercy - Must pick, need I say more.

These are the characters that got SEVERE nerfs.

2 Likes

honestly i hate peoples little comments on what a hero should be

BUT

this is a really good idea right here! lose almost all cc give her a wide radius or somthing.