When will the devs solve Symmetra's identity crisis?

I’m not saying what you do on these forums is anything wrong and frankly we are probably both visiting these forums for reasons that are only loosely related to the game. Nevertheless, for all the grief you’ve caused people talking about Mercy in the past your responses whenever it comes to topics of Symmetra surprises me a bit. What you feel about Symmetra is likely similar as to how people have felt about Mercy, even though objectively the numbers when it comes to viability etc. are different. Ultimately, however, it’s a matter of the perception one holds of a certain hero, the playstyle, and enjoying your time playing that hero. In Symmetra’s case it may be a matter of not enjoying the hero for viability reasons, and in Mercy’s case we know it’s a whole range of different reasons. But when I see you post about Symmetra I just have this nagging urge to reply to you with similar logic as you have used towards Mercy players for a long, long time.

Anyways, I wish you good luck with your passion project of practicing English while discussing Symmetra. I doubt any change will come from it, but if you enjoy the discussion itself then good for you.