When we will get an easy 1 star dps?

Srsly. Ashe is aim reliant as hell, Doomfist is hard and also now nerfed, Sombra is so hard that even pros can’t get value out of her

God, even reworks made heroes harder - Symm now have to have perfect tracking, junkrat got falloff to concussion explosion and nerf to bomb size, Hanzo got mobility and faster arrows + aim reliant cooldown + smaller arrows than at early OW stage

Why only supports get their Brigitte and Moira :confused:

9 Likes

Junkrat would like to have a word with you.

80 Likes

Aim =/= Skill
20 characters

40 Likes

The feeling when you suck at DPS, even with Junkrat. :frowning:

7 Likes

Wouldn’t play them even if we did get one.

I’ve only mained 3 heroes in comp (by choice);
Genji, Ana and Zen.

I technically mained Mercy for a while, but okly because my queue partner always wanted me to.

Im pretty sure soldier is 1 star

24 Likes

Whats easy…?

Because i think Widowmaker is easy and Mercy is hard.

8 Likes

and you also need godlike tracking with him. And he is still useless.

6 Likes

Just practice you wanna be a god at the game but you don’t wanna put in the time

5 Likes

It would be a sentient salt shaker with a Tshirt that said “Lock-ons 4 life” and on the back “Suck it elitists”.

13 Likes

Welcome to reality:

Where most people have to work hard to get what they want.

9 Likes

we already have 'em, fam

5 Likes

Yeah there really isn’t an aim-less DPS, at least ever since Symettra’s beam lost auto-lock. Reaper, and maybe Torb, is kind of the closest we’ve got right now.

We already have Genji and Tracer though???

5 Likes

Junkrat is still the easiest DPS for massive value. You can literally just stand behind a corner, aim at one angle, and sit on your LMB and you’ll get kills, either from enemies not paying attention or getting knocked around while the rest of your team pressures them.

Looks at hero gallery
It says he’s a 2 star dps

3 Likes

Junkrat is one of the easiest DPS Heros to pick up and play. Particularly for new players.

2 Likes

The title says 1 star dps, hero gallery says he’s 2 stars

2 Likes

braindead heroes have severely hurt this game and its popularity
why do you want more?

15 Likes

Mei should be 1 star reeeee

1 Like