When was Sombra's Demon Hunter Skin coming out again?

I highly doubt they will just casually put a 40 bucks item in lootboxes.

Probably Anniversary, because they give you the chance to buy everything.

Bet you it will cost 8000 points then

They never announced as to WHEN just that it would become available 2019.

My bet is Anniversary since that’s where we got things like CruiserDVa and MagicianSymm.

I think they might have just lied to avoid a bad buff. Tons of people were really angry when it was announced.

I imagine they’re holding it back as part of another BlizzardWorld style update since it was such a popular mini-event and it definitely matches the Blizzardworld theme.

I’m still holding out hope that this year we’ll get to visit BlizzardWorld’s sister park, BlizzardLand.

Otherwise the only thing we know for sure is that it will be some time in 2019.

Do we know that really?.. (I don’t remember them saying it would be 2019)

They said early 2019

…Um we are past early 2019…

We are entering mid 2019.

(I judging that by Anime seasons… and that just ended this week.)

NOTICE: Demon Hunter Sombra will be available outside of Virtual Ticket at a later date?

That link has an image of the announcement. It just says 2019. No mention of a window, unless they said something else at a different time.

Just 2019

So, December 31 2019?

(Basically whenever they feel like it, like next Blizzcon most likely. Great.)

When I discovered this announcement before BlizzCon, I had no idea what to expect, but after the announcement of Diablo Immortal, I am highly anticipating (but have no evidence to conclude) that acquiring the skin will involve purchase or participating in that game.

1 Like

That wouldn’t of surprised me… (Also Blizz, don’t be this dumb.)

I am thinking it will be an mini-event, like the Nano Cola and Bastet challenges… most of the $40 went to the event, not the skin… and they said it was coming, but I agree it won’t be just in a loot box unless its for a mini-event.

They have never released payed items as free ones before. just saying.

That said they did say it would be available… not sure how else they plan to make it available unless its not part of an event, otherwise it will have to “bought” using coin on the Live server…

My guess is it will be included in some purchase for diablo immortal.
Maybe pre-order or some item bundle if it is f2p.

Hey Myst, don’t think you could use your Tech Support powers to conjure a dev to tackle this issue… and this one: Switch Roadhog and Mei Roles? (Everyone here seems to agree.... so why not?)

http s://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/notice-demon-hunter-sombra-will-be-available-outside-of-virtual-ticket-at-a-later-date/209234

If they do it by having to acquire some other property like Diablo people will be pissed

technically it wasn’t a payed for item. people “payed for blizzcon access” and this is one of the multiple complimentary items that came aside from that cost.