When the Matchmaker is against you:

You get 4 bronze players on your team while the other side has 1 bronze player.
Your team refuses to run shield and has a sniper that refuses to change while their team runs standard and established team with a reinhardt.

It almost makes me think that everyone else are bots and I’m being singled out for losses.

Replay Code: KZ3EKS

4 Likes

unlucky, gg go next (20 char)

1 Like

pretty much

btw you can remove the need for “(20 char)” by adding <small> to the end of your message. If you need more than one just down it twice or whatever. They stack.

I believe there is what is referred to as “tracking” built into the matchmaker - its the only way these ridiculous streaks of losses can occur with any regularity and not equally have win streaks.

You are not crazy. Every competitive match is handicapped with MMR. More information:

I am 100% acting crazy. Get your spam outta here.

3 Likes

THANK YOU! FINALLY SOMEONE SAYS IT!

2 Likes

I seriously keep reporting every post of his as Spam where he reposts his 2018 topic unless he actually writes something that pertains to the particular topic.

It is like those Jehova witnesses or those telemarketers.

If you phone us now you might get this cushion for 99,99$ and get an extra orange squeezer for free.

3 Likes

Same has been happening to me. I’m 2300 and have had silvers in my games. My last game, me with 5 silvers vs a Plat with 5 silvers. We were winning pretty confidently, and then one of the silvers turned on their aim bot, and my silvers kept peeking and getting eliminated.

I know this person was aim botting because it was Havana, they did not have infrasight up, and they were headshotting thru the bush. And they were not smurfing because I got up right behind them and eliminated them. Never turned around. Zero awareness. A smurf would have reacted. Problem was, my team was dead, and the Mercy just resurrected. A very winnable game with a several minute lead, and we lose because of an aim botter and a team full of bots who won’t stop peeking.

1 Like

If your thread isn’t about the Matchmaker, what is it about?

It’s about universal randomness and how things can be perceived as unjust.

Statistical anomalies.

1 Like

And what about systems?

1 Like