When is Ana actually going to get a nerf?

EMP removes all barriers & shields, a& disables all abilities and active passive abilities from multiple players, which in the case of some heroes (Almost all of the Tank Roster, Lucio & Zenyatta, Doomfist) is an absolute death sentence.

Biotic Grenade can be eaten and blocked with a simple barrier and even if connected, a Tank holding ground and protecting their team can mitigate and even sometimes outright deny a grenade push.

Overloaded is the exact same thing as overpowered.

This is a flat out lie. Moira has been historically the least picked support hero since her release until double barrier.

Yeah, you have. You are literally advocating against ‘easy heroes’ and complaining about them.

That is your opinion. The meta is fully lopsided right now. Just not in a way that bothers YOU in particular.

Very few people admit that Reinhardt/Lucio/Ana needs changes.

I never said overpowered = broken monstrosities. You are projecting here. I have said they are overpowered, and got overloaded kits.

I actually never talked about nerfing Ana until Baptiste/Moira got nerfed. Neither deserved it, as neither enabled double shield meta, they just worked in it. So it is pretty ridiculous you think it is something "me and my ilk’ swoop in and make threads about. I was one of the first to say Ana will get nerfed like Baptiste after she becomes meta, and it will happen.

This is hyperbole, it was not 2 years. OWL does not equal ladder in any shape and form. Ana has only ever been a ‘throw’ pick during double barrier when sigma was released.

On the other hand, Ana has had 3 years of meta fun and viability, but you oddly forget about that.

I’ve always been able to play Baptiste/Ana/Lucio. I am no ML7, but when I played them no one complained. Usually got compliments actually.

LOL.

Ana mains complained about everyone else. Like every one else does on this forum. They aren’t some sort of humble support god. Their players are just like every other players. They just get to get away with more.

I see everyone acting in such way. This isn’t exclusive to a ‘group’ of people. Ana shouldn’t be immune to nerfs/adjustments no matter what kind of player is complaining.

I am literally an Ana/Baptiste/Lucio main when it comes to support. I compared Ana to Baptiste and it got ignored every time. So yeah, there is a double standard.

3 Likes

Yeah… As a tank/support player that got my head scratching. I mean I get he was spammy but to me that was part of his shtick he denied you space.

Eh, I have a feeling that would be too strong if armor didn’t effect sustain. Would be alright if sustain did more damage to armor.

As for McCree, might have to compensate something for that 50HP.

If only blizzard didn’t buff her magazine size repeatedly until that downside was irrelevant… Oh wait

1 Like

Now let’s compare the plethora of ways they’re not similar:

Emp vs Anti:

• EMP deletes barriers where as anti gets blocked by them
  • EMP goes through deflect where as anti gets turned back around on it’s user.
  • EMP goes through Matrix where anti would get deleted by it.
  • EMP cancels movement abilities. You can use those movement abilities to get away while antied.
  • Bap can immortality anti’d team mates. EMP locks immortality.
  • Mei can ice block clense anti. EMP can still affect an ice blocked Mei.
  • Reaper’s wraith clenses anti. EMP can still affect an wraithed Reaper.
  • Sig’s Kintetic grasp can eat anti. EMP eats Kinetic grasp.
  • Tracer can recall anti. EMP stops recall.
  • Wrecking ball can shield anti. EMP erases that shield and prevents him from using it again.
  • Zarya’s bubble can clense anti. EMP erases zarya’s bubble and prevents her from using them.

Bonus:

• EMP Erases shield health. Countering Zenyatta even without Trance.
  • EMP erases shield armor. Countering Lucio’s ultimate.

To put it simply. Anti has an incredible amount of counter play to prevent it before, and after it takes affect, compared to EMP.

Stop being so disingenuous.

Your point is moot considering your reason for the point doesn’t actually exist.

Everything you say after this point is completely irrelevant and I’m not listening to you anymore.

1 Like

As said in this thread.

AKA your argument has nothing to stand on. See ya bucko. :gorilla: /

His fire rate being dialed back was the compensation for the 50 HP buff, it’s a huge overall damage nerf.

Okay it has nothing to do with what you’re talking about, but I totally read that last bit in the voice from the peasant from Warcraft II. You know, when you click on him rapidly enough that you start to annoy him. “I’m not listening!”

And it’s also from Blizz, so it’s still topical!

Would have to see in it action personally

I’m sorry, his stats are actual stats confirmed by developers themselves… compared to your anecdotal evidence.

1 Like

His stats are cherry picked stats that favor him. Just like I could do the same.

I mean, I know you both are dense, but I didn’t think this dense.

I guess that is pretty funny in hindsight, lol.

Ignore them.

If spouting off stats confirmed by Jeff Kaplan, himself are “cherry-picked” then they’re not worth your time.

The forums certainly have some delusional players.

And you would still be wrong, considering your claim was:

When clearly that wasn’t the case, as confirmed by the stats he presented. Just take your L and move on. Or concede to the fact, that would be surprising enough.

Moira has historically been the least picked support hero. Nothing changed cause you chose a time that favored Moira and not Ana. Want me to do the same?

1 Like

Again… stats from developers…
vs
Your word on the matter.

Bro.

Moira has had one meta Ana has had

Beyblade
Triple tank
QUAD tank
Soldier/triple tank
End of dive transition into goats
End of goats when people figured out how to beat it
and now.

These are all facts. But hey, keep circle jerking each other.

Are you intentionally moving the goalposts 'cause you refuse to concede to the fact of your previous argument?

Being Moira has historically been the least picked?

Go away. I’m not interested in debating invincible ignorance.

And just for arguments sake:

Moira wasn’t out for these.

total of 3 months btw.

Moira was picked more than Ana for this.

And goats was 3 off healers during pro play, so you’re even more wrong than you imagined.

1 Like

There is no goalpost moving. My original claim stands.

Moira has historically been the least picked support, Ana has historically had one of the higher pick rates for supports.

Though, with how Zen is this may of changed, but I doubt that since Goats went on for literally over a year.

Or, you are proven wrong like your buddy and are afraid to admit it. See ya too bucko. :gorilla: /

Other stops your team from using their abilities but they can still use their primary fire (such as healing) and interrupting the emp, while the other doesn’t disable abilities, can be blocked but it disables their sustain entirely. Sound like pretty deadly on both. But one thing to note is that it’s not dangerous for Ana to lob bionades, but it’s dangerous for sombra to get a good emp. And bionade can be used far, far more often than emp can, for multiple effects simultaneously. It’s spammable nature makes it more forgiving in terms of usage.

And that would be why EMP is an ulti, not spammable ability and why bionade is a mini-ulti. But you can’t deny disabling sustain is powerful. Even when we have characters like Dva who can eat a bionade and Mei who can iceblock it in the meta, Ana is right at the top and it’s certainly not just because she’s the best single target healer.

Then there’s the nanoboost.