What's your "totally done with" topic?

Topics important to you, you find them relevant but you’re just exhausted with?

Mine is Brig and reworks.

Like I’ve screeched into the void about both so much, so many words , so many things that like now I’m just like,
“Ding dong I think you’re wrong” and dip.

Like I love seeing others talk about these things and find so much creativity in the subjects and think it’s worth talking about but… I’m exhausted lol

Hbu?

Oh-

Mines, D.Va threads, Obviously. I make everyone on these forums cry whenever they see me post about D.Va.

I have had a developer comment on one of my posts tho :slight_smile:

6 Likes

What??? That’s wild. I’m still bitter that of all my posts the only time I got a response was my half baked incomplete thought.

Big daddy Jeff descended down to find me with doritos elote on my mouth :woman_facepalming:t5:

2 Likes

Yep.

Yep. This was the comment on my thread.

Rip 3 second boosters, you will be missed. :frowning:

5 Likes

mercy moira ana (now baptiste) and the skill brigade.

the thought gives me hives rn. in order to be played to the best of their abilities, each healer has a situation and a playstyle that is often wildly different to each other. There is one of these heroes that is overperforming, and two others that are underperforming, and ire is given to the last one who has a stable pickrate and synergy with a few key individuals but is…despised. god help you if you point this out because it becomes a reee skill debate.

3 Likes

At least you have a nice thing. I’m glad for my pause in activity because I wasn’t known for anything but salt :sob:

I always like seeing your dva love tho

The baptiste skill thing is something I keep a lock chain on myself for. Because the absolute disrespect he gets is so sad.

But I’m also like, I don’t wanna screech about skill

1 Like

Genji buff/power shift threads.

I do think Genji needs some help and these threads have spread awareness. Though with every thread there the same 2 people plugging their ears and running around like headless chickens while they say he’s absurdly OP and whatnot

3 Likes

To be fair he probably stole their girl. Cut them some slack

1 Like

I mean, can you blame them? He does have a fine rear :wink:

2 Likes

Baptiste is done so dirty right now… its despicable. he’s UP. We all can see that. there are soo many jokes about how do you play baptiste rn? you go to spawn and you swap heroes. but bc muh owl and how he works with other hero combos…its sad.

1 Like

Threads demanding one tricks be banned. Thankfully they haven’t been appearing lately.

4 Likes

I somehow managed to keep my ire and lofty diatribes off of owl. But if I ever let that gate open… WELL

I feel the same . I think open vs role que helped. But I still experience some in game hate (quite rarely tho)

1 Like

For me it’s “sombra OP nerf nao” threads, and the even more ridiculous variant, “sombra stops me from playing the game, delete her!!!”. In the past I’d post something in her defense but these days I can’t really be arsed anymore, in the end I won’t change people’s minds that hacking is ‘unfun’ and ‘wrong’ and ‘evil’ anyway.

2 Likes

The Genji threads where someone reasonably asks for a powershift and people start calling him the most broken DPS in the game then the rest of the thread devolves into a battle between Genji players and haters, throwing away any shot we had at a rational conversation over Genji.

3 Likes

…you get a sad heart because this:

Rings too true

He is. He’s been the only hero in dps ever. And only ever meta. Forever. Never not s tier. Only meta. So…really issa you problem ya know?

1 Like

oh yeah part 2 since I saw one and got hives.

“mercy has no skill and has no place in high ranks.”

If any of them tried to play mercy into those same high ranks they’d get the floor wiped with their wings. If you point out that there is very obviously a skill set that separates mercy players from each other its “not really anything else no other hero does.” Its actually pretty sad, how much more respect I’ve been getting on the forums just having more playtime on Ana than when I had a lot more comp on mercy.

4 Likes

Ewe that’s gross.

Idk. I think my mercy hate largely subsided when I saw this stream with some high rank players who made a whole point to make fun of mercy players and were like, “she’s so easy and insta value like loooolololopololol” and then like … Mid game switched to ana .

Idk. I just hate skill elitism.

I wouldn’t say that I’m done with them but like there’s a point where I get to exhausted to bother with sym threads.

e.g. when people make threads about like “make sym support again” or try to advocate for changes that prop up w+m1 as if that’s all she’s supposed to do for uptime, either

• I get frustrated enough to actually show them how it’s not going to work/how flawed such directions are, or

• I just simply ignore because I’m too tired to copy paste the same points over and over again to largely the same few people who, at the end of the day just go “but I like sitting outside of range effectively waiting all game” or “I like beam” ignoring all my points about how this game is setup so that heroes that actively do more actions per time frame generally are better because more value achieved, or fail to see how every hero needs to be looked at via the parameters sustain, range, burst and mobility and to realistically compare those with that of other heroes to see if a balance direction is feasible

and tbh, a lot of topics I have made and a lot of bookmarks I have are to points I’ve made to easily copy paste them to people so I don’t have to retype a lot.

1 Like

I’m definitely there. Like,
“Oh look. A newbie. Fresh into the salt. Well, o smol bud…allow me to show you that you’re a bit late and I already wrote this in 2018 :upside_down_face:

1 Like
  • “Give Widow reverse falloff”

• “Two barriers on the same team should be weaker”

3 Likes