What's your Favorite Map?

I LOVE King’s Row.

So many little Alleys and stuff to crawl through in the beginning and halfway.

When you get to the end there is a pit of hell ready to be booped into. Let’s not forget those amazing sniper nest and turret and flank points near the final turn. i can go all day with this.

I’ve yet to try Busan for whatever reason (not in live yet maybe).

What’s your favorite map?

1 Like

I love all three maps on Ilios and the (whatsitscalled) the indoor map in Nepal.

Lijiang Tower represent!

Kings row,Hanamura (visuals,not gameplay), And rialto

Hanmura >Busan > Anubis.
Hunamura is life, I love everything about that map.

Anubis because it’s my best map

#PharahMain

Payload: Rialto
Hybrid: Eichenwalde
KOTH: Busan
2CP: Voskaya Industries

I definitely can agree Hanamura is amazing. It’s just that first point on attack that kills it for me. Back in the beginning of the game that chick point was hella hard to break past.

Not a lot of people knew how to use Genji or D.Va back then to use the little window up top left, and Junkrat didn’t have two mines, etc. All it took is a Basion and enemy Reinhart to wall your entire team. Nowadays people can easily strategize to get through because of experience. I just have bad memories of that.

Still love the map though. Particularly the little hiding places leading to the temple. You can jump, fly, run between alleyways, or just bulldoze your way in. Then even then there’s more books and crannies. Best 2CP point map imo.

Lucio can get through it as well.

Visually? Eichenwalde. To play on? Anubis (partly because it was the first map I ever played).

I’m generally not a fan of KotH maps. Couldn’t say why.

Payload: Dorado
2CP: Temple of Anubis
KOTH: Nepal (or maybe Busan, but i need to play it more)
Hybrid: King’s Row

True. But how many people you knew back then that could properly wall-ride as Lucio?

Quick question, how do you quote people? Mine never seems to work right.

1 Like

This forum is a bit weird. Never seen it work like this anywhere else. What you do is mark the text you want to quote with your mouse, and you get a small popup asking “Quote”. Click that and it creates the quote.

• Numbani
  • Route 66
  • Chateau Guillard

watch point Gibraltar

Numbani, sunny and very home like.

I love all of them (exept for KotH (exept for Busan)).

Jeff made a thread about this once where he made a poll about this question

Altough Rialto and … Busan(?) are missing and Horizon wasnt reworked at that time I think its still accurate to some degree

I voted Dorado, but I like most of the maps a lot

Thanks it worked. XOX

I dont like Dorado that much.

I feel it’s the second worst payload map. Most of the alleyways while worth it, are relatively under utilized; namely the ones after the bridge.

The base at the end is a bit boring aesthetically.

I namely hate some of the health pod locations. As I said, after the bridge they are wayy too out of the way.

1 Like