Whats your fav type of ramen?

Top ramen is superior maruchan

I usually just get chicken flavored top ramen brand ramen, then mix in miso paste(broth is also acceptable)
Right so any bigger supermarket should have top ramen, not sure about miso paste, but they probably sell the broth.

Miso with the chicken tastes, good, try it sometime.
A good spicy ramen, no specific flavor just spicy is Shin Ramyun look it up. Might be rarer but i’ve found it at big supermarkets before.

1 Like

I think its universally acknowledged that at every Colleges/University dorm, Students stash Mi goreng on their drawers and cabinets.

And somone will likely steal some if they are not tactically hidden.

1 Like

I love spicy tonkotsu or a good tsukemen. :drooling_face:

We have a couple of restaurants here but I’m saving myself for when I go back to see family in Japan and get my ramen fix there.

3 Likes

Spicy ramen

Totally not because of a robot with a cloak

1 Like

Seriously why would you ever not get Tonkotsu.

Also pork belly, the go with it. (I.e. Marinated cubes of pan fried bacon)

3 Likes

Tonkotsu and tonkatsu are two very different things… but get both anyway, tonkatsu is delicious.

2 Likes

Good point.

2 Likes

I hate you for showing that :sob::sob::sob::blue_heart:

One of my favourites are these Japanese Soba noodles, they’re vegetable teriyaki and they’re a pleasure to eat everytime.

However, I do have a whole drawer of some of the samyang ramen, shin ramen, and I’m looking into trying more. Kinda hard to try many Japanese or Korean ramens that don’t contain seafood though lol

^^ oh yeah, I also really love udon, love ‘em thick and saucy

2 Likes

Some of the restaurants here are almost disgraceful. They have “vegan tonkotsu” and I’m sitting here, thinking, “How do you make a pork-based broth vegan???”

Gentrification at its finest. :sob:

1 Like

Beef is by far the best Top Ramen flavor.

I’ve had a box of Chicken Top Ramen in my pantry for years. I’ve gone hungry many times rather than eat it.

Lately I’ve been enjoying Beef Maruchan Chow Mein. Instead of just dry powder, you get like oil and liquid seasoning. It’s fantastic.

1 Like

Beef and spicy ones.

2 Likes

Raw men

2 Likes

:wink:

Normal vegetable ramen.

Vegetarian + Not liking spicy food + Ramen = Not much choice

:wink:

1 Like

Nongshim Shin Ramyun

Easy

1 Like

This flavor is amazing. Can get it at Wal-Mart.

1 Like

Can vouch. Honest to god Ramen is a whole different playing field. It’s kind of an insult that it’s even the same name food as cup noodles. The taste is drastically different and better.

1 Like

What is a computers favorite soup?

RAMen

I like putting mc donalds ketchup in ramen, I call it poverty.

5 Likes