What's your dream skin for your main?

Stripper Reaper

15 Likes

oh no

1 Like

Starcraft marine suit for mcree/soldier78

Football skin for hamster machine

A dirty murlock hoodie for junkrat + plastic toy gun

D.va AT-ST skin for mech (wont happen but it has simillarities already so hey)

Queen of blades skin for mercy/phara

Pyjamas skin for winston

Bastion siege tank skin (with transformation correctly done)

not a doom main but a thanos skin would be cool, will never happen but I think it matches perfectly

2 Likes

Wrecking Ball Dungeons and Dragons

• Hammond is dressed as a wizard with a beard taped on
  • cannons are staves
  • Ball is a 20-sided tabletop die with numbers on it.

5 Likes

I think Rainbow Moira is a great idea. I also want Weird Al Moira.

2 Likes

These are gorgeous!
I want them all so badly D:

Blizzard this is it.

Lab coat Moira
Moira Year of the dog spray

12 Likes

Roadeo skin.
Roadhog with a teeny tiny cowboy hat and vest, a bull-shaped mask with horns, and a lasso instead of a hook.

8 Likes

Sym Li Ming
https://i.imgur.com/fLmAbaX.jpg

Sym Anubis
https://i.imgur.com/mWugvxc.jpg

3 Likes

The ghost tracer skin that they were hinting at through dialogue in halloween terror.

I already wanted ghost tracer before that too.

3 Likes

And change his ult to be blinding flashes of light from the disco ball.

Just a good skin for Moira. Banshee looks like a granny on crack.

2 Likes

Are you saying grannies aren’t sexy? I hope you never looked at Vanna White on Wheel of Fortune because she’s really old

lumber jack reinhardt with a giant fly swatter for weapon and a lantern for shield

1 Like

Sombra as Trinity from the Matrix

4 Likes

Zombie Bride Mercy.
Give “Heroes never die!” some meaning.

It’d have to be real good to beat Witch and Combat Medic tho, and it can wait a year or two, but I do want it.

1 Like

I have 4 mains. Can I give one for each? (I’m going to anyway.)

Young Sombra
Bollywood Symmetra
Disco Hammond
Scientist Moira

2 Likes

Steampunk Mercy

I really want to see Mercy in a skin that dresses her up as an elegant vicorian lady. And I want it to have one of those rockin’ HATS!

Another skin I really want to see is a Queen Bee Mercy. She’d have a honeycomb staff, antennae+tiara in place of a halo, and a cute fluffy collar. Considering how she darts around the battlefield like a honeybee in a field of flowers, I consider Queen Bee a very thematically appropriate Mercy skin.

10 Likes

I already more or less got the dream skins with the OWL skins for Rein. As I like the classic armor look the most, but still want a range of colors. Being I want to pull even more focus toward me, away from the team.

but new skin wise, I still want Junker Reinhardt. Where his armor plates are clearly made out of scrap from the other tanks he has defeated in game. Even just omnic war Reinhardt where it’s scraps from bastions etc would work. Yet I doubt we get it being none of the skins have ever given a nod to any other heroes even being in the game.

You get colors, basic themes but nothing like oh it’s a part of D.va’s mech made into Junkrat’s tire or hogs hook is a bent in half reaper shotgun. I think it must go against some lore rule.