What's wrong with TP countering Grav?

It’s at 1.5, it should be at 1 tbh

And then they give Bastion more accuracy but he still suck.

This is the real reason they reworked her. OP!

also if people say it’s “too much” that a regular ability (that can easily be tracked by it’s cooldown) zarya can still counter the tp - just grave on the wall… everyone will be floating in the air and symm won’t be able to place a tp in the first place

1 Like

you managed to escape death because:

a) your TP actually landed at your feet and not 10 meters away from you (where you wouldn’t be able to interact with it)

b) the enemy dragonstrike was shot after which gave you that 2s window to deploy it and use it.

c) pretty sure without that zen ulting you’d be dead

1 Like

like people try to compare DM and her being able to use TP…

yea with TP (if it was reliable: deploys quicker at your feet with a larger interaction radius) you can get everyone out but it’s not like DM where you gotta micromanage that enemy dva’s DM… symm can’t deploy another tp for 12 seconds after she placed one even if it isn’t up anymore… that should give that zarya enough time to safely use her grav

1 Like

it requires LUCK. symmetra’s teleporter requires LUCK. you don’t know where it will spawn and if you or anyone from your team can even reach it. that’s because it’s inconsistent with random deployment rules so there really isn’t much of a “skill” involved.

Yea I managed to escape grav a few times but that was thanks to luck because my tp behaved like i wanted it to. most of the time the tp just straight up sucks and it’s not casted where i wanted it to be (too far) or it just destroys itself or im already dead before it was fully deployed and i can use it.

1 Like

You really should read my posts before quoting them pal.
What you said has absolutely nothing to do with what the other dude is partially asking : Dumbing down the skill by increasing the deploying time.

I said multiple times im up for QoL changes like fixing the TP point of deployment and the interaction zone for allies so yeah, congratulations pal, you agree with me.

For everything else, yes, for the hundred gazillion time … its a SKILL SHOT that requires a lot of timing and it can be done so, expect zero decreases of deploy time.

Clear now?
Bye.

TP not doing what it was advertised to do, aka what it SHOULD BE DOING BY DESIGN, is bad implementation and needs to be fixed. No iff’s or butts, if it’s designed to get out of grav then it should dang well get me out of the frikken grav. Just like ana’s nade completely negates zen ulti by anti healing. Not be this inconsistent piece of garbage that spawns in random location depending what kind of terrain is below you. If ana’s sleep hits the enemy but for some magical reason they don’t fall asleep when it’s not being blocked, then that too needs to be fixed because by design ana’s dart should put enemies to sleep and not randomly decide if it sleeps a target or not upon hit.

TP needs to be an effective countermeasure to being graved if you’re fast enough. Nuff said. That’s what it was made for and it always needs to spawn at symmetra’s feet.

1 Like

Hear, hear.

Spawning at Sym’s feet would also serve to fix lots of inconsistency problems RE: turret bombs and such. You shouldn’t have to HOPE that an ability works correctly and places where it should. It should just consistently work.