What's the lowest you've fallen in Competitive?

The lowest I’ve been in comp is Gold 2200 which is what I started at in Season 3. Then I climbed to diamond by Season 4 and Season 5 I hit a career high of 3645 masters. Here’s where it gets good.

Season 6 I fell all the way down to 2750 and ended up climbing all the way back to 3500 that SAME season. Seasons 7-14 have been a constant rise and fall from Platinum to Masters. I ended Season 14 at plat 2800 and I’m on hiatus with this current season. I needed the break.

Curious to know your stories.

1 Like

almost hit masters and went on the losing streak of my life to plat. uninstalled the game for a month. i came back eventually but never touched comp again

1 Like

Lost top500 4.1 and fell to 3650 that same day , feels bad man
Took a break and the next day climbed back to 3900

1 Like

My lowest rank was in season 2 where I finished mid-gold.

I climbed to mid-high masters (3800) a few seasons afterward, and due to tilt I fell all the way to 3200 and it was a painstaking journey to get back to masters.

I even peaked 3499 one season. The salt was real. I’ve managed to get back up though and was ~3700 last season.

2 Likes

Placed about 2300 in Season 2. Worked up to 2986 that season and haven’t been below 2750 since.

I’ve only ever peaked at 3280 as I don’t play much comp on my main nowadays.

Lol I think your placements hate you :expressionless:

I reached my career high of 3808 2 weeks ago and held ~3700 for over a week. I’ve been between 3600-3700 the last 2 seasons so I know I belong in Master. Then suddently, over the last 3 days, I’ve dropped down to 3350 where I currently am. And no, my performance didnt decrease nor increase the last couple of days, your skill doesnt mean sh*t in this game.

Bro. How is it playing in Top 500? I have a friend who reached it one season maining Widow and never touched it again afterwards. Is it any different than playing in Masters?

I climbed so hard after that

My lowest season was also my first at 1600. Funny story (and this so why I don’t think lv25 is enough to enter) but I thought comp was just a more serious qp so if I got frustrated I would leave as to not go crazy but I realized after bein penalized that you shouldn’t leave.

Anyways I kept it at that because I didn’t like comp but I was upset at my sr so I grinded to gold being a filthy mercy one trick in season 5

I either gain or drop 200-300 SR every weekend, guess what i do on the weekend…
Aside from that, nothing too huge tbh.

From my experience
Top500 is amazing when you have full GM games , the difference is immense, less Private profiles and more mics as people actually want to try and reach top500.
But the difference between platforms is pretty large . PC imo has a better experience than ps4 , largely due to the lack of people queuing in the high ranks so master games are frequent . I have only reached GM once on PC , unfortunately, but it’d far superior than ps4.

2 Likes

Bronze 1200
I played on like 15-20 fps and played sombra as often as i could. Yeah. Sombra with 1.2 second channel. Yeah. Sombra with like 8 second cooldown on her stealth and translocator. Yeah. Season 4 Sombra

My lowest is 1499 in Season 2

Peak is 3639 Masters

I usually, and currently, sit around mid-high diamond, occasionally peaking into Masters for a game or 2

Why would you keep playing after 3 losses.

From 3050 to 1950, then climbed back at my average 2700

I dropped to like 800 Sr when I had to play on a potato laptop and got injected back into plat after I upgraded again

On my main the lowest track I have is 1700 in season 3, though I remember using an alt to duo with a friend who was bronze, think the alt got to 1600 lowest.
As soon as I hit 1600 I struggle with going lower, and always end up bouncing back up with massive winrates.

Current SR is 3000

Fell down to 1963. Coming from a guy that’s been to Platinum before it did not sit right with me. I knew for a fact I do not belong there.

Never been below 1700, never above 2475. Normally around where I am now, 2250.