What's next for the Beta

and then people are gonna get impatient about that statement you suggest as well.
People often forget this is just the first phase of the beta and this is why we drop feedback in the first place for improvements. But many people here act as if this was final and beyond saving like it couldnt be bothered with when this is literally the best time to send feedback right now.

Yes precisely!
Now is the time for feedback, but it’s a two way street, reply to us, communicate back, explain your intentions to set expectation.

Its only been the first week, and its still the first phase. We’re gonna get there.

The beta has been out one week and we still don’t know what the intended testing was for, the main purpose.

Mauga and arcade modes reopened.
Maps: Rio De Janeiro and Gothenburg (if 2CP just gets turned into COD Domination).

Are you e-fin kidding me…

I have yet to see a downside when it comes to continued communication from other games. I have seen downsides regarding a lack of communication though.

Not reworks, pls juts be changes

pls pls pls pls pls no rework just changes
pls pls plspslslslslslslslslslslslsls plissssss

I’m scared :sob:

a lot of game companies give roadmaps for the future plans and goals. although most of the time it never works out like they predicted

not blizzard, its just silence and soon™

1 Like
  • Balancing patches for the current beta soon
  • new heroes & maps are expected for the first major content beta (June / July)
    Note: According to the OWL, all betas are scheduled alongside the OWL season tournaments, so pros have time to practice the new content
  • new features and systems for Beta 2 / Beta 3
  • PvE not until 2023 or even later

where did they say this

What? the balancing patches got confirmed by Andy. They want to release balancing patches frequently like they did in the Alpha: Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops Troubleshooting - UPDATED INFO - #1411 by AndyB-11735

I missed that! That’s great!
Could’ve used it’s own post though since I wouldn’t look for that info inside troubleshooting!

Oh really? I hope I get in

1 Like

Well here we go people Overwatch 2 PvP Beta: Week 1 Developer Blog — Overwatch 2 — Blizzard News

1 Like

Microsoft will save them and us! Right? RIGHT?

“We have heard clearly that support players feel both tanks and damage players have more new content to enjoy and explore in this Beta. Longer term, we believe the most effective way to tackle this issue is to add exciting new support heroes to the game, and that is part of our plans.”

now that is interesting.

also they said new heroes for sure so im glad about that, for a bit i was thinking maybe it was ONLY going to be sojourn lol

1 Like

They’ve made that clear for awhile. Again they precised this was the first beta phase. When its over on the 17th and we get the later phases, i think this is when we will get the major content drop. But i think they wanna try to do one hero at the time so they can focus on balancing this specific one.

Well, thank you very much.

1 Like

Ah, I see. I wouldn’t surprise me much, either, it’s ez clap OWL numbers.