šŸ›” "What's going on?" - Every Reinhardt Main Ever

Iā€™m not trying to act entitled in anyway, but out of all the heroes that deserve the quickest response from the developers, Reinhardt is top on the list. Heā€™s had 2+ year old problems.

7 Likes

It is not being entitled to want a character that has been getting worse and worse every single patch to be fixed, and it is not being entitled to want answers as to why blizzard has allowed the earthshatter changes to go through with NO COMMENT, and the multiple changes to reins kit with half of his animation cancels being gone, and shield toggling being extremely clunky now, but man, we really needed to know about that insignia change.

We are not entitled, we paid for this game, we have made multiple topics about the characters problems ever since the last patch went to live, and no word on it. But man, hammond topic got a reply instantly, and torbjorns arm lore got resolved, how fantastic.

At this point, its clear to me that they are doing something insanely bs to rein that we will be seeing very soon, hence why there is no communication or anything from blizzard regarding his earthshatter change as well as the numerous problems with reins kit since the update. This kind of communication has happened in other games with devs right before something insanely bad for the game happened, best example is hi-rez with ob60-ob63 before ob64 which almost killed paladins.

7 Likes

I really hope they donā€™t make it any worse. Not sure why they want to keep lowering the skill floor on certain heroes.

99% of the time when devs do this kind of behavior they do very bad soon after.

Make it worse? Is that possible at this point?

Oh wait, you are not talking about Rein, but about the whole gameā€¦ Is it possible at this point, tho? I cannot imagine what can be worse than the continuous smurfing, the throwers, the horrible matchmaking, the ā€œbalanceā€, and the bugs x)

2 Likes

oh, no, they definitely could make it worse for reinhardt. Directly as well as indirectly. More cc would make it worse for reinhardt indirectly, doing more things to his kit in a bad manner like the es change and animation cancel removals and the shield toggle change, so yea. They could easily make it worse

And trust me, yes it is definitely possible, CC will be the root of it i theorize

Well maybe this thread would be noticed if Mercy spam wasnā€™t 70% of the front page.

1 Like

they replied to that hammond thread and torbjorn arm thread fast tho :angry:

1 Like

Yeah, I wonā€™t comment on that.

Also, the Lore disappearing randomly from the hero pages. That got addressed pretty quickly. And the foot fetish one.

1 Like

lmao, yep, pretty much lmao. Iā€™ll soon be making a thread to be a mega thread on this manner.

1 Like

Do it

3 Likes

Donā€™t forget the loot box patch that went through less than 24 hours after the bug was first reported!

2 Likes

yea man, cant have that be a bug for very long lmao.

1 Like

We need another Main Tank that is a assault shield character. Orisa is immobile spam, canā€™t attack and has a terrible ultimate.

Having an actually good, mobile assault shield Tank character will show to Blizzard how of a disgusting broken mess of bugs Reinhardt is and how useless and obsolete he will become.

Then maybe Reinhardt will be actually good, after a few year of worthless tweaks and silence from the devs.

2 Likes

my response to this lmao The Dark Knight - Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn - YouTube

Donā€™t let the thread die, guys. We still havenā€™t gotten an answer.

3 Likes

The dev silence is immature.

ā€œWe canā€™t communicate with the player base, 'cause we get bullied, boo hoo!ā€ - guys, youā€™re grown a## adultsā€¦ Suck it up and respond, like a responsible company does.
You have enough money to pay for your psychological needs if you feel that hurt by peopleā€™s responses.

2 Likes

Boop! 20 characters!

2 Likes

Many people have pointed out that they most likely know, but that the devs also know that theyā€™re very close to rolling out with something huge and donā€™t want to spoil it.

But I also hate that idea because them simply responding and saying ā€œweā€™ll investigate these claimsā€ doesnā€™t spoil anything.

Reinhardtā€™s mechanics seem hard-coded into the gameā€™s physics because itā€™s like every patch release he gets affected somehow. Itā€™s really strange because other heroes donā€™t (at least to the severe level of Reinhardt).

2 Likes

It was a bit ranty of me, but this is the problem:

Just a ā€œItā€™s taking us a little longer than usual, but we are aware of the issues and we are working on themā€ is all weā€™re asking for at this pointā€¦

2 Likes