šŸ›” "What's going on?" - Every Reinhardt Main Ever

Bump.

1 Like

I refuse to play Rein anymore until fixed.

Hacked the whole team, shattered a wall. Nice. I sure meant to do that.

3 Likes

Yikes. Feels bad. Jeff Kaplan responding to posts about CTF in comp mode, rialto complaints, but totally disregarding this threadā€¦ Yikes yikes yikes. Destiny 2 is really fun, donā€™t believe the negative reviews.

3 Likes

I have been playing Rainbow 6 Siege. Probably will continue until Blizzard either fixes what they broke, or tells us why he was changed. I wont hold my breath. Realistically, without having impact with Reinhardt like I should be having, I dont find myself missing Overwatch.

2 Likes

Yeah I feel the same thing about Overwatch now.

4 Likes

Ugeā€™ bump just because

1 Like

an unfortunate thing to feel. the gameā€™s brought so many of us so many good memories, and itā€™s a shame that any number of people feel that way.

wow, that physically hurts me lmaoā€¦this is justā€¦sadā€¦also, day number what? that thereā€™s no answerā€¦they really keep giving people less and less reasons to play tanks, as if you guys arenā€™t rare enough as it is =_=

Thatā€™s true, I fail to find any reason to play Overwatch now. Itā€™s a shame really, especially since I spent so many hours and had so many enjoyable memories.

We lost count at this point.

4 Likes

h ttps://imgur.com/a/MBn6xQ7
I think Iā€™m getting the hang of this.
You donā€™t need to hold up your shield if the whole of the enemy team is dead. :man_shrugging:

This, THIS!!
This happened to me in a comp game, the enemy team was about to push the payload to the final checkpoint and I had shatter, 4 of the enemies were right in front of me With no shield or protection, I went to shatter and guess what!! I got turned 180degrees and shattered a wall behind meā€¦ kms, I havenā€™t played over watch properly in 3 weeks because itā€™s just not fun anymore

2 Likes

gonna bump this

3 Likes

Meanwhile, a Wrecking Ball thread got a near-immediate reply.

Iā€™m actually quite irritated by this :triumph:

4 Likes

As long as Mr. Kaplan is now doing the rounds and responding to things that deserve responses I am not exactly perturbed.

If we must wait more then a week to hear from Mr. Kaplan, I am sad to say that I may never actually see the response because I will have given up on Overwatch.

To the man himself.

Mr. Jeff Kaplan,

Thank you for taking time to read and respond to a concern about Wreckingball (Hammond). We Reinhardt die hard players would absolutely love if you could shine light on the situation/s we are currently experiencing. Thank you.

1 Like

From other game communities ive been in, this kind of behavior is not new to devs, what worries me is that every single time a dev team behaves in the manner blizzard is rn with rein, shows something extremely bs is coming 99% likely. When devs dont bring acknowledgement to problems even when theres proof/tons of feedback/threads, usually not a good sign. Good example of bad communication before very bad updates is hi-rez in paladins, ob60-ob63 was very bad and ob64-ob66 almost killed the game.

2 Likes

Here for my daily bumping contribution.

3 Likes

This thread has been active every day for three weeks now, and has over 600 replays and yet thereā€™s still no response. But another topic about Hammond got an instant reply from Jeff himself, literally the first reply. This behavior is unacceptable, and we as customers are offended. Weā€™re not asking for much here, just a developer comment. This is not even the first thread discussing this problemā€¦

Donā€™t even let me start with that Torbjornā€™s arm topic.

9 Likes

i said this in response to the god awful Mercy threadsā€¦I kinda get why theyā€™d rather reply to random threads like the one about Torbā€™s arm or ā€œwhatā€™s your fav colorā€ or random stuff like than instead of balance changes causeā€¦saying anything about balance can cause a sā€¦ stormā€¦

but this isnā€™t like that, this is about bugsā€¦just let people know if this was intended or at least what the hell youā€™re doing atmā€¦even a tiny response would be niceā€¦idk how they didnā€™t learn from the genji deflect [mega] thread timeā€¦like, ever since they said ā€œyeah, weā€™ll work on making it more fairā€ people have stopped being as salty as usualā€¦even tho it took them a while to implement itā€¦

justā€¦just communicate with your player base, at least a bit, it means a lotā€¦also, bump i guess~

2 Likes

The Hammond topic was discussing the possibility of a buff to him, it falls under the category of balancing I suppose.

2 Likes

thatā€™s also whatā€™s annoyingā€¦i mean, idk why they avoid this thread or anything related justā€¦just at least let us know youā€™re aware of whatā€™s going on, itā€™s not that hard, is it?

3 Likes