🛡 "What's going on?" - Every Reinhardt Main Ever

It’s actually pretty simple to respond to things. It really wouldn’t put that much pressure on development to acknowledge the player base.

Really, it’s not much… Just a “yes, we know about it” would suffice.

Would that really get in the way of development?

2 Likes

Apparently.

Torbjorn’s arm accessories are more important.

5 Likes

Undocumented severe changes, new bugs introduced, no communication, silent treatment for so long.
Ye I’m sure they are hard at work…working on the next game.

2 Likes

Nah, they’re just working on OWL.

Assuming the rumored price hikes for the next OWL season are true, Blizz stands to make $540m, at a minimum, just from the entry fees (up from $240m this season). The devil on my shoulder says they stopped caring about the casual playerbase, since the OWL provides plenty of money going forward.

1 Like

You’d just think it would make sense to make working heroes, and balance them properly, before going full steam ahead with OWL. I watched like 3 games of OWL and just got bored watching it because it was the same 8 heroes.

You’re point is still very valid, though.

1 Like

Note: You still have everything on console

It’s the same on consoles, at least in PS4. I hope that you’re referring to something different other than the added delay on barrier field, sheild hopping and the animation cancels.

I have a good example of how bad reins animation cancels being gone really are. Genji as of rn is solely dependent on animation cancels, theres a million different things about genjis kit and a ton are animation cancelling. If you removed half of genjis animation cancelling i can definitely see genji dying from the game. Animation cancelling are a part of reins gameplay too.

animation cancels, shield hopping, and shield toggling being effectively neutered is such a hard nerf to rein its not even funny, they havent acknowledged anything except earthshatter in that bug thing, and since they arent, i imagine it isnt a bug.

3 Likes

Also don’t forget Brigitte, they built her combo that deletes Tracer on animation canceling. Shield Bash -> melee -> whip shot. If they remove it, she won’t be able to counter Tracer. There’s plenty of other examples like Doomfist, Winston, Tracer and many others. But it’s always Reinhardt…

6 Likes

They cant seem to keep it consistent.

1 Like

yep, forgot that too, ty

1 Like

I’m just here for the evening bump.

1 Like

It’s the morning here, oops! I accidentally bumped this thread, sorry Blizzard…

3 Likes

Don’t be sorry. We keep getting good traction from the bumping.

i just hope this doesnt end up like a certain healer dumpster thread that was there to serve as a containment room…and then it just disappeared…
like, with every patch rein is just more and more buggy, it sucks.

2 Likes

I think the difference between this one and the others that you hinted at, is that the Reinhardt ones aren’t 40% of the forum topics. Those were evolving into spam, unfortunately.

3 Likes

Shameless bump with some more Reinhardt play. Just a good, clean shatter to win a point:

3 Likes

How is this thread still being ignored? It’s one thing to ignore bastion/mercy/sym/whatever other hero threads because they all had their changes documented and the playerbase should respect those, but blizzard literally pulled a fast one on reinhardt players with these undocumented changes. Radio silence is not okay in this case. It’s understandable in other cases, still frowned upon in my opinion, but understandable. Not this time though.

1 Like

Literally fallen about 300-400SR since this patch. Switched to Winston but it’s still not going well, too easy to counter. Help Blizz plz. :frowning:

I have to assume it’s either a bug that’s really hard to fix and they’re waiting on esitmates (if the fix isn’t coming this year, it will then become ‘intended’). Or intended for some asinine reason that no one would like. That’s the only reason not to respond.

In my early years as a developer I would only not respond when I was REALLY hoping people would forget it existed so no one realized I had no idea WTF I was doing (I ‘became’ a developer with no relevant schooling and almost on accident). I quickly learned that never happens and it’s better to just get it over with.