šŸ›” "What's going on?" - Every Reinhardt Main Ever

Iā€™m not sure if they actually got rid of the lingering effect. Iā€™ll have to check tonight when I get home.

I could have sworn that I got knocked down by an ES after the cast finished. I was playing Baguette and I Shield Bashed a Rein right after he Shattered, in Mystery Heroes earlier this week.

Ah, ok I can see it now. Anymore, itā€™s honestly hard to say, at least from that angle. Ramps can block ES, and people can actually body block it as well now.

You can see it happening here

Itā€™s hard to keep track of anymore. Thereā€™s just so much.

4 Likes

Iā€™m pretty saddened the ult animation went Live. No communication, no mention of it in the patchnotes. At this point, the Devs just do NOT want to communicate to us at all, that is clear.

2 Likes

But at least we get responses about Torbjornā€™s arm!

8 Likes

honestly this is the hardest nerf ive ever seen to a character in a game.

1 Like

Brigitte is having shield flashing issues as well, which is a trait good Reinhardts use to move a little faster (while jumping) and to play mind games with the enemy.

1 Like

yea, shield toggling on both brig and rein have gone to utter :poop: the delay seems bigger and now you go into reinhardts body or brigs body

1 Like

something something spaghetti code

2 Likes

Palms are sweaty
Knees weak, arms are heavy
Vomit on my sweater already
Momā€™s spaghetti

It may just all be potentially related to the fact we severely need an optimization patch for this game.

1 Like

At this point. Iā€™m even scared of them trying to fix Rein any furtherā€¦

7 Likes

Yeah, me too, honestly.

At this point in the game Reinhardt may as well not have an Ultimate.

After I get more play time in since the current patch I will explain in detail, but as of right now using Earthshatter will more then likely get your team killed.

1 Like

Yeah youā€™re right. After some testing I also realised that they removed all kinds of animation cancelling for rein. It doesnā€™t stop there though: they also removed other heroesā€™ animation cancelling. You used to be able to throw mccree stun and instantly roll; they removed that as well now.

2 Likes

Well, I know it sounds potentially pessimistic, but if other heroes have been affected then I feel slightly better about it. I was mostly getting annoyed because it felt like Reinhardt was being singled out. Regardless, they need to state that they ā€œfixedā€ the ability to perform animation cancels.

Also, Iā€™m still very:

1 Like

honestly trying to get an ult off vs a brig with 5s cd was more fun than rein currently is

Almost up to 600 replies and the closest thing to correspondence is this, posted in the bug report forum:

Continuing the discussion from 1.27 Known Issues:

3 Likes

I donā€™t want to be the ā€œglass half fullā€ guy, but this is more then we have heard since Hammondā€™s release.

The second one doesnā€™t make sense though.

1 Like

Reinhardt is bugged ? Lets remove all animation cancels and make him even more horrible to play in this already dumb stun meta !

1. what about genjiā€™s anim cancels ?

2. what about doomfist anim cancels ?

3. what about getting job done before adding dumb stuff to an unbalanced, unpatched game ?

4. lucio ball

1 Like

Still nothing, huh? Why or earth are they treating him, specifically, so badly? What did we do Blizz? Did a Rein main steal your lunch money or something?

3 Likes

I think thatā€™s whyā€¦