šŸ›” "What's going on?" - Every Reinhardt Main Ever

Itā€™s been a while so Iā€™m fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think itā€™s about time that I retire our poor german. 400ish hours since Closed Beta and Iā€™ve had it.

5 Likes

Played Rein yesterday and I was wondering why I couldnā€™t get away from Reaper at all with the usual shield jump.

4 Likes

I had made alittle thing about Rein not to long ago. At this point im scratching my head as to why heā€™s being ignored like this.

I mean ignoring Tracer Reinhardt is the face of this universe so you would think he would get some attention ahead of the other heroes. He is the OG tank after all.

2 Likes

Ughā€¦I can only imagine how you feel.

RIP

I think I participated in that thread! :smiley:

Ahh, well then it only makes sense I take part in this one :crossed_swords:

From what Iā€™ve been seeing apparently they subtly made the poor guy worse now. Something to do with his ult.

4 Likes

Just overall he gradually gets worse. If itā€™s not something directly with his kit (hit registration, more Charge issues, etc.) itā€™s more heroes being added into the game that thrive on CC abilities. Itā€™s been a roller coaster, thatā€™s for sure.

2 Likes

I wanted to believe in better days. But I think weā€™re still too far out for that. Iā€™m not even home yet, and Iā€™ve decided Iā€™m going to be one of those bandwagon mains. Today, Iā€™m a Hanzo Main, tomorrow Iā€™ll be a Hammond main. :thinking:

1 Like

Ever since theyā€™ve gave that buff to Junk that his own grenades donā€™t hurt him playing Rein started getting more and more tedious. Doomfist who just tosses you around like a ragdoll, Brigitte, who stuns you every time you try to ult/charge/push.

2 Likes

Good thinking. I wish you luck on your new journey! :wink:

1 Like

I just feel like every tank needs some minor CC resistances. Like it should be based on weight. In Mario Kart, if you pick Donkey Kong, you have an easier time pushing other racers around. But if you pick Toad, youā€™re generally the one getting pushed around.

3 Likes

Please
Please
PLEASE donā€™t ruin him.
Heā€™s the only character I can play decently, along with Moira.

Please.

Have you played him yet on the new live patch?

If you mean the PTR, no, as in the normal game he seems the same.
But Iā€™m reading horror stories of the PTR. I abuse the hell out of animation cancelling, and this would completely ruin him for me.

I believe the Earthshatter differences are live right now, and then thereā€™s some PTR issues with his start-up animations. Like if you shield and try to swing, itā€™s much slower in comparison to what it was before.

Actually, I believe these are all live right now. I may be wrong.

STOP MESSING WITH THE TANK HERO PLEASE!
every time when some tank heros just has a higher pickrate, he/she will be ā€œtouchedā€ and ā€œnerfedā€. Some of them even undocumented till it goes out to live server.

WHY SO MUCH HATE TO TANK PLAYERS!

3 Likes

While I thoroughly enjoy sending Rein flying I do feel like it shouldnā€™t be as high in the sky as someone on the dps or healing cast.

Like given his and hogs weight maybe they can be sent away but not as far or as high.

And really even with Rats self infliction Rein still had a difficult time as skilled Rats like myself not bragging would be able to set off mines under Reins feet and get away before any damage was done to ones self.

4 Likes

Yes Earthshatter does seem different actually. Might be placebo but it seems different.
Regarding the swing, it seems the same, though Iā€™m just a plat rein main so I might be very wrong. Iā€™m still able to perform animation cancel though.

1 Like

Justā€¦oophā€¦it hurts to see.

1 Like