šŸ›” "What's going on?" - Every Reinhardt Main Ever

Just keep swinging. Forever.

3 Likes

And ever. Yesā€¦

2 Likes
5 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
Yes, exactly like that. See. how. Beautiful. That. Was? (He said through gritted teeth).

Only time it failed was when you went for the Earth Shatter. I TOLD you! Only swing, otherwise his animations get in the way.

Will there ever be a patch that Rein doesnā€™t receive ninja nerfs? His entire kit doesnā€™t even work correctly 25% of the time.

3 Likes

I always have kept my patience, but this really bummed me down. I instalock Reinhardt; I am 100% committed to that role. Iā€™d honestly like if they just make him unselectable from the roster until they get him fixed.

Sombra stuff was bad, and still is. But DPS still have like 15 other heroes to choose from. The only Reinhardt replacement is Orisa, and sheā€™s even more anchored down. The heroes she best synergizes with are Roadhog, Bastion, and Torbjorn, and wellā€¦I donā€™t have to say much else about that.

So games pretty much need a Reinhardt if the team composition needs a main tank. Lack of options has made this situation hard.

I constantly get the one where you randomly look straight up. It happens 100% of the time for me on Lijiang tower control center when charging out of spawn and hitting the desk. Always end up looking straight up.

It happens in other places too randomly, but that one is so consistent. And yeah, tons of time Iā€™ll randomly turn 180 or look up for seemingly no reason. My favorite rectangle man is just full of bugs. Most of which donā€™t bother me, itā€™s just the shatter and missed swings that get me feeling down.

2 Likes

Iā€™m getting the random 180degree turn when iā€™m holding my shield as Reinhardt or Brigitte so often after the patch itā€™s ridiculous.

2 Likes

This, coupled with the Sombra buffsā€¦ Iā€™m at a point where Iā€™m just not going to play Rein anymore, I guess.

And Iā€™m not a huge fan of Orisa eitherā€¦ guess I have to just play the off-tank roles or find a new game until they actually do something to fix Reinhardt. Likeā€¦ the bugs were one thing, but with the heroes theyā€™ve introduced, the damage ramp, the buffs to certain heroes, why bother playing him? He has no answer for range, his shield drops too fast to protect him anymore, and now all of these bugs plaguing himā€¦

2 Likes

Feeling the same way. Iā€™ve just started learning Roadhog for now. Will come back to rein after he gets a few fixes. Which will hopefully be soon (but Iā€™m not holding my breath since weā€™ve been waiting ~1yr already).

1 Like

im honestly not expecting much of a reply till after OWL is over

Iā€™m just here to bump. Keep fighting the good fight, fellow Crusaders!

3 Likes

Hey jelly is all for it :smile:

Letā€™s do itā¤ļø

3 Likes

I think they fixed this? I noticed the sluggish shield etc on Wednesday and then didnā€™t notice it yesterday when I hopped back on. Anyone else experience the same?

I havenā€™t touched the game since, to be honest. Also, did not notice any patches.

Nothing has changed. Try to hold your shield and then swing. See how long it takes for the second action to start happening.
Or try to firestrike and then charge or swing. See how long it takes.

Ahh yeah. The thing I noticed most was how long it took to bring his shield up, which was fixed it seems.

Itā€™s really frustrating knowing that they immediately responded to a lootbox bug and fixed it, while we have created so many reports both here and on the bug forums with not one single comment about it for several days.

Just acknowledgement would be appreciated. People keep trying to justify this by saying ā€œwell, he has the best pickrate!ā€ or ā€œomg, heā€™s so OPā€ (as if they forget he hasnā€™t changed since day 1).

My favorite is when people are like, ā€œwell, animation cancels are bad, so they just finally fixed OP Reinhardt.ā€ ALSO forgetting that every single hero in this game has animation cancels, so uhā€¦yeah. Logic?

1 Like

Why wonā€™t the OW team love Rein like we do?

3 Likes