What was your last OW1 game like?

We went into OT for 17+ minutes on the last point of Oasis and took a picture together waiting for the servers to close :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My original main was hammond, so i picked him with the High Roller skin (i always used that skin) on Dorado defense. It was a fun balanced non-toxic game where both sides had fun. I ended up winning on point 3, and even got POTG. I knew it had to be my last game. I went back to the menu and hearing the theme song really hit me. I said goodbye to my friend i was playing with and closed overwatch for the last time. It was such a perfect ending. Can’t wait to see what the future holds :smiley: :cry:

200th post. Perfect.

1 Like

I was tempted to queue dps for the one McCree spray I wanted, but was afraid I wouldnt get one last lootbox…and I still didnt get it :rofl:

Oh well.

1 Like

I feel bad.

My last match was on Numbani. I was on the attacking team.

I played D.Va.

I just wanted to play. So did the Enemy Winston and D.Va.

But not the rest of the lobby.

Enemy Lucio memeing on point with the speakers emote. My team emote-ing and meme-ing.

I found myself skirmishing with their tanks but I should’ve just meme’d with everyone.

Force the match into an overtime stalemate - take a screen capture. That’s what I should’ve done.

Oh well, I was there till the bitter end.

But I will go down with this ship
And I won’t put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I’m in love and always will be

:v:
No hacks required
:joystick:

3 Likes

Last game on kings row [attack] I played as a tank and as always my first choice is Sigma… A guy from our team then wrote in chat “lol you have the last chance to play Rein-Zarya on kings row and you don’t do that”… So well I changed Sigma to Rein and I can admit that the guy was right it was a good last game.

3 Likes

For one of my final games in Overwatch 1, I bonked Andy with a hammer.

91 Likes

When I got home from classes I was able to play one game of qp before the game shut down. Everyone decided to be friendly and doing dance emotes and neither team was able to cap the point for the longest time. We stayed in that lobby for close to half an hour waiting for it to kick us haha

3 Likes

It was probably another MH round ruined by a hero stack….hoping this is addressed come OW2 finally…

1 Like

oh there wyoming went! Nice to see ya pal!

9 Likes

You became a community manager? My congratulations! You deserve it our old good OW forums friend!

10 Likes

It was a somewhat intense QP match where we won 2-0 or 2-1. Can’t remember the score but it was in Oasis.

1 Like

Was quite average and ended up in a loss because our Widow could not hit anything for the life of her and what do you know? She wouldnt switch.

I was trolling to bronze with Mei, got to silver. :smiley:

Oh, so WyomingMyst became Craig, everything makes sense now

8 Likes

It was QP loss. I decided I would play Brig (today) and haven’t played since ow2 beta. Almost won but I missed a stun on an ulting mcree by 1 inch because i misjudged the distance. I wouldn’t have attempted it if it was ow2 beta as no stun but the distance difference from the beta threw me off on judging it in the moment. Can’t wait for OW2 the Kiriko, Brig combo should be really strong.

Wait a second… Youre Wyoming?

I wondered what happened to you as I havent seen the green in a long time

2 Likes

My last OW1 comp game was on Volskaya. We capped with like 4:30 and held the enemy team after 2 ticks on B. Seemed fitting to go out on an Assault map.

I played a couple of QP games after the comp queue closed. Last one was a really close loss, my fault for messing up my shield-dancing, but it was a good game. I got PotG for that one, featuring all of the abilities that Orisa will no longer have in OW2, so I recorded it.

1 Like

My last OW game was basically a custom of 6 supports vs 6 tanks.

It went as well as could be expected

1 Like

A very close QP match on Lijiang Tower that had it all:
Leavers, toxicity, awesome plays and an amazing comeback for my team after losing the 5v6 in round one.

A pretty fitting end, I guess.

1 Like

My last game in OW1 ever was a custom game. I got to play on the same team as ML7 along with and against other viewers before he betrayed us and switched sides lol (he destroyed me unsurprisingly lol).

Was the most fun I’ve had in OW for a while and that’s how I wanted to remember my experience of OW1. Having fun with other players.

3 Likes