What was it about Mass Rez that you liked/disliked?

Would you like a 1vs1 on any hero?

Did you not read?
I said hours give experience, not skill.

Very good eyes, sir.
YIKES.

I’d love to. For fun though, right? Arceus#2238 I just recently moved to PC. Only 3300 ;-;. Level 56

No you said your stats are better than mine. But they aren’t hidden profile chicken. Let’s find out.

Stats for Mercy. I only ever play her… Context matters. Also, I have 2 other console accounts. Feel free to check those as well.

Are you stupid i said this wasn’t my main. I have added you btw hurry up and accept so i can kick your butt.

Man if only I could post a popcorn picture.

You can spectate if you want. If you can get on. :smiley:

If only mercy still had mass rez. :slight_smile:

You would have to accept my invite first chicken.

If only you had the ammo to make a better argument in an attempt to make me angry. I already know she doesn’t have mass res and that the devs don’t care.

So like, nice try and all but, you really need to contain your levels of salt on the forum before starting a banter that isn’t necessary or mature.

Y’all gettin’ off topic, anyway.

I don’t need to make a better argument my argument already won hence the game no longer has mass rez. :thinking:

Your argument is like flour being used to clean up a mess.
Not effective, makes it worse and the maids don’t care.

Just put the carpet over it and clean it another day. coughs

But, really, it ain’t workin’ on me, dollface. You already proved you don’t know how Mercy worked or works anymore.

I got you

2 Likes

Thank. :+1:

10-0 smack down mercy vs mercy. As expected.

Ain’t nobody care about that but you. Sorry to burst your ego bubble. :cry:

Now, get back on topic.

I got destroyed. In a mercy ffa. Thought input lag decided to make itself present. Because I’m EU and he’s NA. Gg nonetheless, had fun. Didn’t really prove anything though. My stats are still better than his. :man_shrugging:

No She* Is from England and we played on the Eu server. Input lag has nothing to do with the server choice btw. lmfao

It punished bad Ult Economy and an enemy team that couldn’t co-ordinate worth beans.

The salt was delicious.

“THAT’S SO UNFAIR. WE USED 6 ULTS TO TAKE POINT AND YOU UNDID IT WITH 1! NO FAIR! I’M SO MAD!”

1 Like