What was it about Mass Rez that you liked/disliked?

The lack of counterplay.

No you aren’t because as someone who played the game since September 2015 (cb2) I know all the mechanics of the game in-depth thus that’s the opposite of ignorance. Thus your argument is invalid.

Her* are you so “Ignorant” to not know Sarah is a female name idiot?

I know someone online who is a boy and their name is Sarah. Then again, sorry for assuming your gender.

I know that Mercy’s ult used to go map-wide, but I’ve played since launch. So, I’ve seen launch Mercy.
I know that she could’ve been fixed a lot better.

You say you know about the character, but I doubt you’ve played as much as we have. We’re the ‘dumb Mercy Mains’, remember? Which, usually means we know a lot more about the hero than those who do not play her.

:thinking:

Where are your legitimate gameplay arguments other than ‘she will never be that way again’? Non-existent. while we’ve been explaining how she works the entire time and what could’ve been done to fix her properly. Thank ya kindly.

1 Like

You called me

Thus you assume MY gender idiot.

:thinking:

I think they just skim over the words and fill in the blanks with ‘mercy blahblah’.

1 Like

What makes you think this is my main account? Why would you assume I haven’t played mercy. Also mercy is a 1 star difficulty hero and i’m willing to bet my stats with her are far better than your’s.

What a circle jerk of idiots up-voting each others vitriol.

Hours give experience, stats give temporary achievements.
Unless you mean winrates, in which I can guarantee you are all terrible for everyone now with how she is.

Wonderful hero turned to trash because Blizzard didn’t know how to balance her and never asked for an audience with people who actually did.

You’re so toxic. WTH…

Just flag and move on, my bro. Don’t feed the troll.

Are you stupid ? You play 10000 hours and still be bad. Someone could also play 100 hours and be better than the person with 10000 hours.

I never said that? I said hours give experience, not skill. Yikes.

1 Like

Experience doesn’t =skill doofus. Why do you think some people are hard stuck gold??

I didn’t???
Say it did???

But hey, the namecalling thing can get you suspended from forums and if you’re bringing name-calling to the table then you’ve proven you’re out of ammo.

Checked your profile btw. Your Mercy stats are worse than mine by a long shot. XD

Experience doesn’t = skill you can do something a million times wrong and not improve a jot.

Would you like a 1vs1 on any hero?