What was it about Mass Rez that you liked/disliked?

Un-fun un-skilled game mechanic which i originally said.

Keep hiding your profile btw mercy main.

Yikes, you are extremely misinterpreting my words.

I want Mercy to have mass res as her ultimate, since that’s the only way it can be balanced. It needs a LOS limitation and a damage reduction during casting rather than complete invulnerability as well as a cast time.

Non you are here saying mercy’s rez has counter play if we swap the roles to make it a dps ability that instead of making everyone alive again just straight out instantly kills everyone. That’s balanced yes?

During casting, no.
After casting, yes. Because again, if you would read, I’ve said many times that res can backfire if your team saved their ult bank or the enemy team was too split up.
Thanks for reading, though.

Quote where they said, “unskilled” please. I’ll wait.

It’s my smurf removed. (Don’t want to get banned now :sweat_smile:) I have more than 400 hours on Mercy on my main.

I actually have no idea why I am arguing with you clowns.

Here in the present mercy has no mass rez.

Nothing you say will change that fact. Once again I’m just glad that Blizzard came to their senses and realized the whole game revolved around ONE ability the same as TF2 revolved around Uber charge.

Have a nice day in dream land.

Have a nice day forgetting that Hammond now exists and has the potential of countering Mass Rez easily.
Also have fun remaining ignorant toward an issue you have no business in, thanks.

Perhaps think of what would happen to your favorite hero and how you would feel if they were suddenly gutted, reworked and completely changed even though nobody asked for it. Then you might have a reason to think about how we feel.

Keep asking yourself.

The paragraph above this suggests that you are living in a dream land. :joy:

Have a nice day

Ignorant is your fave word i see. Only you don’t understand the meaning of the world maybe you should google harder. :wink:

ig·no·rant
ˈiɡnərənt/Submit
adjective
lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.

I’m using it correctly.

Time to stop feeding the trolls 0u0

1 Like

His most recent reply. :joy: yeah, time to avoid.

1 Like

It’s like they think they know what they’re talkin’ about.

1 Like

Oof, the ignorance.

1 Like

The lack of counterplay.

No you aren’t because as someone who played the game since September 2015 (cb2) I know all the mechanics of the game in-depth thus that’s the opposite of ignorance. Thus your argument is invalid.

Her* are you so “Ignorant” to not know Sarah is a female name idiot?

I know someone online who is a boy and their name is Sarah. Then again, sorry for assuming your gender.

I know that Mercy’s ult used to go map-wide, but I’ve played since launch. So, I’ve seen launch Mercy.
I know that she could’ve been fixed a lot better.

You say you know about the character, but I doubt you’ve played as much as we have. We’re the ‘dumb Mercy Mains’, remember? Which, usually means we know a lot more about the hero than those who do not play her.

:thinking:

Where are your legitimate gameplay arguments other than ‘she will never be that way again’? Non-existent. while we’ve been explaining how she works the entire time and what could’ve been done to fix her properly. Thank ya kindly.

1 Like

You called me

Thus you assume MY gender idiot.