What type of hint would you like to see for hero 29

Hey guys Jeff is on the forums commenting on road hog. Now they’re obviously not going to spoil hero 29 until blizzcon. With that in mind we might get a hint or tidbit to build hype!

What kind of hint or tidbit would you like blizzard to drop regarding hero 29! Mine would be an interesting fact like if they’re associated with old overwatch or who’d be a mentor like figure to them?

I wouldn’t mind knowing at least a LITTLE SOMETHING like maybe… were they part of overwatch? Talon? Some third group? Tell us something about their morality or associations. Please.

2 Likes

I like to think the hint was in game with Pharah going to see her dad Sam in Canada. Maybe Sam could be our next hero? Adding more to the family dynamic.

The biggest hint would be no hint at all, since there’s already been a bunch of hints about Junker Queen

2 Likes

Even though I’m feeling confident that we’re getting Our Queen, there’s a chance we might get another Talon character instead. If that’s the case, I think a neat teaser would be a partially-encrypted conversation between two or more Talon characters that acts as both a teaser and a small dose of lore. The catch is that the names would be hidden, so we’d have to use our galaxy brains to analyze the context clues and figure out who’s talking to who and make a guess as to who’s gonna be revealed.

1 Like

Maximillan would be a great addition.

3 Likes

A picture of a ball of yarn beside a jetpack

5 Likes

The game is lacking a female humanoid omnic, and a Hot/tall/muscular male healer.

1 Like

The air became charged with the arcane as the summoner appeared in their mists.

“I have been summoned”

(…uuuuhhhhhh ok?)

How about a hint that shows a picture of the hero with their name and back story. Then add a list of their abilities fully fleshed out. Maybe even a short video of the abilities in action. That hint would leave me wanting to know more!

1 Like

The role would be awsome

I’d like to see this:
“Hint: Hero 29 is a queen. She likes junk”

2 Likes

Isn’t it too soon? Hammond got released what feels like yesterday.

But I’d like something similar to sombra

ahaha no

But Orisa’s was nice

If they hold true to tradition we should expect the hero to be previewed on the 4th of nov. with them hitting the PTR shortly after

You’re short-cist

Pretty sure they mentioned he was a civil servant or something similar , not sure how (what) they’d give him a(as a) kit or anything

Height of the character would be awesome seeing as it will mean a lot of people will fuel the fire of what catagory they fit into

A silhouette so I can guess “who’s that Pokemon.” They can even cheat and make the character to an unrealistic pose. I do not care, I just like silhouettes.

No hint.

Give me lore, retunes and bug fixes, and additional content instead of a new hero.