What the heck is this?

Fire up OW today, get a quick update and now all I see when I load up is a blank menu background, no menu. Hitting esc just removes the OW logo. I can type in General chat. Nothing else? Any ideas?

I have a pic uploaded on imgur…but you seriously cant post pics here? Am I special and missing something?

Edit: Rebooted, I can see a menu now. Join competitive game and I get stuck on the Finding game screen. I can talk to my teammates, but I cannot join the game…even though Im talking to them.

Restarted game. Get the main menu with Rejoin Match. Click it and it makes the noise that Ive clicked, but nothing happens. Rebooted my computer again, and same exact thing, just stuck on the main menu with Rejoin and nothing happens.

What the eff did you guys do with this update? Never had issues for 2 years…now its literally unplayable :frowning:

Hey,

I am sorry to see that you are experiencing any issues with Overwatch. Let’s see what we can do to get everything to load properly. I do have some steps for you to try that could help get it all back like it was.

• Run the Overwatch repair tool.

• Reset In-Game Options.
[ul]1) Select the game in the Blizzard app and click Options .
2) Click Game Settings.
3) Click on Reset In-Game Options.
4) Click Done and launch the game normally.[/ul]

• To be on the safe side make sure Windows and the drivers in the computer are up to date.

• If this continues, post a DxDiag and Overwatch Error Logs. Paste the DXdiag and Overwatch Error Logs into the post, select and highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the “code” button (</>). That’ll make the information much more readable.