What the hell [Rant]

First of all, competitive mode.
Last season,with 5 wins and 5 loses, i was placed gold and climbed to mid-plat, it was all ok and such and the season ended.
Now that next season came, i played to get my NEW rank, did ALL my BEST to achieve higher rank. With 1 draw, 1 lose, 8 wins, did atleast 50% better than last year, and i get placed in RIGHT exact spot i was last year, which just killed me inside.
Second of all, disconnect bug.
Sometimes i lag, y’know, just a simple lag where you can’t move for ~3 seconds or so. Then the lag stops, and i can play normally like nothing happened for 10 seconds, and then i just get KICKED for no reason to login screen, but then it loads me in the menu next second, and i can’t rejoin the game. Now, this happened in competitive, first 30 seconds of game, trying to get to the point, i lag ~1 second and play normally and communicate normally with no problems, and then it kicks me, i manage somehow to rejoin the game, but then the game shutdowns because “a player has left the match”, and i get KICKED out again just to lose 50 SR, and get 10 minute ban for NO reason. This happened two times and i lost ~2 hours of SR grinding because of this shi-tty problem/bug. And not only that, but i lost the endorsement level atleast 5 times because of that.
Kinda makes me regret buying this game

This is all I have to “say”.
Now you changed the title.

May want to change your wording choices

1. Look to see if you have a Puma 6 chipset modem or router. I switched and haven’t gotten any disconnects anymore. After having it happen 5x a month.
    puma 6 chipset - Google Search

2. Maybe check with customer support chat.
    Blizzard Support - Contact Support

How are you going to blame Blizzard for your bad connection? You are the one ruining people’s games.

If Blizzard tried to make a system that forgives bad connections:
A. People would find a way to abuse the hell out of it.
B. Encourage people with bad connections to play, ruining everyone else’s games.

First of all, i’m directly on the wire, and i can use internet everywhere else while i’m disconnected, so it’s not up to my internet. I even tested other games, like Rainbow Six: Siege, TF2, Gmod and CS:GO, no internet problems at all.
And i did some digging, and i’m not the only one with this exact problem

And sorry for choice of words there, had toxic outburst, gonna edit it now