What’s with the paranoia of skimpy skins?

It really shouldn’t be embarrassing…it’s completely natural.

Well you heard it here folks, kids aren’t allowed to go to the beach because of all the horrifically sexy outfits people wear there!

2 Likes

If i see characters getting a bathing suit outfit, i would expect these to be similar to the types i see whenever i go to the beach.
How often do you see people with long sleeves on the beach like D.va’s upcoming new skin?

2 Likes

Embarrassing to the parents. I don’t know why.

@Toriadog I forgot this is bikinis not rule 34 stuff.

I at the same time i don’t think a single kid will grow up to be a pervert or a killer if they play overwatch though, overwatch is hardly exposing kids to anything.

1 Like

I said this before: the game is rated T for teen for a reason. Anyone who should be playing this game is going through or has been through puberty. Men wear speedos. Women wear bikinis. It’s beachwear. Heck, it’s what my friends wore to the pool in the 9th grade.

of course not, WoW is the one that does that. Didn’t you hear that Anders Breivik played that and it made him the racist mass murderer he became?

(wish i was joking about that one, but there were actually “experts” that claimed the single goal in World of Warcraft was to “Destroy other races”)

1 Like

I guess if the kid is diagnosed with a psychopathic disorder, it’s different ey?

I can’t swear on the forums but it’s called they were already effed up before they played it.

violence is ok as long as you dont show a nipple

8 Likes

Hey McCree got a nice summer skin if you’re into men. I mean why is it always women that we mention when it comes to that.

It kind of reminds me of men who will call women dressing for summer b***** while they themselves are shirtless and possibly ugly at it.

McCree is hot, Widow is deadly hot, D.Va is adorable. Hanzo is smokin hot in his Tuxedo skin, and it’s all fine.

5 Likes

So nipple violence is punishable by death then, i wouldn’t be surprised if people thoght that, time to shoot nothing in overwatch but hanzo’s left nipple.

You mean female nipples. As we all know male nipples are completely different

I don’t care. I’m only pointing out what T-rated means.

If it makes you feel better, Dragom Symmetra is topless

5 Likes

Idk. In the end females are more dangerous ground because men can go shirtless with bikinis being possible to be perceived as over-sexualized. It’s definitely a weird stereo type, and personally I guess bikinis are ok as long as you don’t start adding breast physics.

I know that I remember my infancy with that much clarity

OK, let’s get serious

This is some cartoon level violence here on Overwatch. We’re not seeing any blood, gore or heads smoking as we shoot people with lasers

Are you going to argue that kids shouldn’t watch Looney tunes if they can’t see a boob ?

So that’s the direction we’re going to go, acting like this is about the accuracy of women’s fashion ?

Apparently you can have boobs without nipples or nipples without boobs but anything in between is screamed at for indecency.

This reminds me of a great joke.
What do you call it when Batman skips church?
Christian Bale!

7 Likes

I guess we’ll just dismiss the blatant fan service they tried hiding under our noses with bastion.

JUST LOOK AT THOSE THIGHS.

1 Like