What Role Do Y'all Main?

You sadist.

You don’t hurt others to heal. You heal to hurt others.

All of the Roles. lol

Used to be tank. I’m s hard dps these days. Only tank to get passes.

It’s hard to say now. I don’t really play QP/Comp anymore, but when I did, support was my strongest role. I did play a bit of tank pre-RQ, specifically Zarya, D.Va, and Orisa. All the other tanks sucked.

TDM: DPS
(If my aim is off, I’ll go Hanzo first, but if it’s really, really bad, I’ll go Zen to provide heals while still partaking in the shooting).

FFA: DPS/Ana
(Ana’s actually my go-to character now for Deathmatch.)

FLEX, always. Which means I am usually a Tank.

God help both sides XD
She may be more of a team player but I’ll find a way to feed

I’m a flex at heart but I’ll always favor the Tanks

Support. I like defensive, strategy-based playstyles that favor timing/placing abilities with the goal of protecting my team from those no-good reds. :laughing:

I can be technically proficient at dps and aim-based gunplay if needed, but that kind of gameplay just doesn’t “click” with me.
Precision aiming is something I often physically struggle with (I ain’t exactly 17 anymore lol), I have more fun saving lives than taking them anyways. That’s why I gravitated to Overwatch in the first place.

Im a flex player so mostly tank with some support.

I like to think I’m a support man but… I’m technically playing more tank :eyes::no_mouth:

I just wish I didn’t have to manually queue for DPS or else never be able to play it. Even getting DPS every once in awhile would have been nice, but I have never gotten it even once Flex queueing :expressionless:.

100% a dps main.

Support mostly. Tho I play a lil bit of non-hitscan (minus Hanzo) DPS as well (yes I’m masochistic at this point) but I rarely play tank.

Used to main DPS when I played with a Support main and a Tank main, but now I don’t have any role preference, my hours will show me as a Tank main but that’s usually because it’s easiest role to find a game for

I do consider myself a Sombra main but more so if I could only play one hero I’d pick Sombra

support and dps. I would say I main sombra however I feel most confident on support as I’ve played it the longest

DPS now. Had to swap from tanks to DPS since I don’t want to play Sigma and any other tank lacks carry potential against higher tiered players after all the nerfs

Preferred role: Tank

Current role: Tankbuster

I like to play all the roles but the one I’m best at is Support

Used to be a tank main way before the HUGE nerfs to tanks.
Right now I don’t play as much because of the new direction the game takes but when I do play I guess support, sometimes dps.

Mostly Genji & Lucio tbh.

1 Like

Grow up and get a reality check. They’ve done nothing.

Still a flex (Q) Main. Hanzo, D.Va and Brig as my most played Heroes.

Mainly DPS especially Genji
But I’m enjoying tank a lot recently 2tricking rein/sigma