🐦 What Overwatch Skin Would You Edit?

Changing the heads of the winters skins from the last year to something less terrifying.

if I have to be picky:
Junker d.va: long hair with the goggles on on the forehead
Black cat: whiskers
Officer: skirt and no whiskers

Some of Mercy’s other skins change her wing color though. Cobalt, blue. Fortune, green with red at the tips. Sigrun, white. Valkyrie, blue. Devil, red. Imp, purple. Witch, orange with holes. Pink, pink lmao. Combat Medic Ziegler, blue.

That straw hat is gross too. It’s such an eyesore compared to his other hats.

Change Sugar Plum Fairy’s wing color. Pink, purple, even green. Just something besides the horrible yellow.
And maybe even change Eidgenossin’s wing color to a light red. Yellow looks terrible with that skin too lmao.

I’d give Cybjorn a regular face. It’d easily be my favourite Torb skin if it wasn’t for the fact that it makes him look like a Torb mold somebody filled with egg yolks.

1 Like

Talon Sombra’s hair to the classic with some color changes and darkred hack color
Demon Hunter Sombra darkred hack color
Rime Sombra blue hack color
Tulum Sombra green hack color

Snow Fox Lúcio to have festive songs.

1 Like

mei and her legendary Christmas skin. it’s an epic!

Edit Pajamei so that I have it IRL too. Looks comfy as hell.

Sombra’s noche skin. It should be a legendary instead.

I would edit the blonde hair off lifeguard McCree, black cat Dva, and Ashe’s skins.

If you want to make an excellent skin, give them white hair. That’s the good stuff right there. Anything but that highlighter yellow blonde hair.

I would also maybe… edit all of soldier 76’s skins to show his face because he’s so pretty. :yellow_heart:

Wtf is up with people and Blondes

It was the complete opposite a decade ago

Remove the sanic the hedghog tails and ears on the Winter Fox skin.

It was mostly that the Hanzo skin was not faithful to what was shown to us in the Christmas comic ‘Reflections’ (which is where this skin is taken from). The replacement for the skin which we have today is objectively better in that regard.

Tracer Graffiti Skin. Take the mask off, maybe pull the hood down.

Mercy’s Sugar Plum Fairy’s wing color and the blonde eyebrows on her Sigrún skin to match the red hair. Also the wing color of her OWL skins to match the accent colors of the teams, like purple for LA Gladiators.

Also, I’d remove all or part of Moira’s headpiece on her Minister (and Oasis) skins, it just completely ruins an otherwise great skin for me. I’ll never use it solely because of that.

Frankly most of the legendaries look ugly.

i love Tracer but the lightning skin needs a major edit to me it doesnt suit her

I’d change every single D.Va skin that has the stupid ‘this fabric somehow magically perfectly forms around her breasts’ design, to look more realistic. Skin tight clothes just don’t look like that, and it’s always bugged me.

Why not have an option for the unrealistic look and the one you want? Some people LIKE painted-on clothes.

Getting the feeling no one cares for the dead baby birds.