đŸŽ” What music do the forums listen to?

If I’m trying to de-tilt, I’ll usually put on some classical music at a low volume.

This one in particular makes some deaths pretty hilarious.

And then if I just want some background noise, I usually put this on

1 Like

Queen, KISS + The Lovin’ Spoonful are my favourites, but I listen to a ton of stuff. I also quite like George Michael and Stevie Nicks :slight_smile:

Lots of very heavy metal, my spotify playlist if anyone likes their ears nice and bloody;

2 Likes

I was looking at the Blizz Tracker section and now all I can think about is the “Everything is Awesome” song.

Can we sometime get his actual album released? I know it may take some time, but it would definitely be worth it.

As for me I’m a soulrocker, so I listen to Michael Franti & Spearhead primarily. I also listen to Queen, Billy Joel, Jason Mraz, old Bruno Mars, old Justin Timberlake, The Script, Israel IZ Kamakawiwo’ole, Imagine Dragons, Straight No Chaser, and Street Corner Symphony.

Can we sometime get his actual album released? I know it may take some time, but it would definitely be worth it.

The Overwatch: Collector’s Edition Soundtrack can be found here. In addtion to the “RejuvenescĂȘncia” track I shared above, you can find “We Move Together As One” here.

I hope that helps! :musical_note::v:

19 Likes

JT Music, rock and roll, country (sue me), 80’s and 70’s music, some early pop, a few hip hop songs, a couple of metal songs

First off, thank you for the response. I never expected this, so I’m really happy.
Secondly, that does help a lot, but I was wondering if you guys would ever plan on releasing his Synaesthesia Auditiva album.

Kpop, korean pop.

https://youtu.be/i0p1bmr0EmE

youtu.be/4PPLJE2Cr4g
(June Miller - Dominator)

and this
youtu.be/aeF1ZvA2IEQ just sounds beautiful + the video

Everytime I hear this i’m instantly hyped up

Can’t post links cuz you know bliz still hates me but
6ix9ine-billy
Lil skies -lust
Zengotbars-i spam/zenyatta
Lil Pump-esskeetit

I’m a gamer and even my playlist show it , I mostly listen to music from other games , most of the time my playlist is the game I’m playing recently

So those day it’s dragon quest 8

It’s the symphonic suit of the game with all the music

My fav being " mysterious tower " very relaxing music
And " great battle in the cast sky " for more epicness

Oh and because anniversary

My favorite genre of music:

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: Trance :star_struck: :star_struck:

:star_struck: :star_struck: I’m not really a fan of rock and metal, but Nightcore Skillet and Dead Posey, and you got rock/metal nirvana: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

A playthrough of Phoenix Wright: Spirit of Justice is not music, per se

But it is something I listen to when I play Overwatch.

And it’s soooo funny when you line up the headshot dink with “OBJECTION!” from the background.

Well
 Didn’t see that one coming.

Back on the original topic, this is mostly the crap I listen to.

Can you see a trend?

Here’s a hint: I like Shin Megami Tensei/Persona.

4 Likes

i have no idea how i haven’t heard this one before, but it slaps

Do you guys ever plan on releasing the Overwatch soundtrack with newer tracks such as Junkertown’s theme and newer content that is not included in the collector’s edition?

3 Likes

I’ve been trying to find the name of this piece that shows up on OWL streams. People find it creepy, but I think it’s hella nice
h ttps://clips.twitch.tv/StupidDullLobsterKreygasm

I listen to most everything.

I make metal as a form of income.

1 Like

I usually tend to steal playlists from popular streamers and compile them into one big playlist,

but occasionally I like to pull out my namesake and listen to some jazz, usually from the Jazz Classics Spotify playlist.

Brownie points if you know who Louie Prima is; He’s one of my all time favorites.