What mass Res would look like with a cast time

We will bring peace and we won’t stop fighting for peace until a mercy peace treaty is signed

The majority of Latin based languages like Spanish, have a gendered male plurality, but many European countries have accepted that… for the purposes of assuming in conversation, it’s considered polite to just go with she. And if mistaken, no harm no foul.

At least, that’s what my Swiss professor told me…

Why stop at mercy?

Repair pack, nade, bubble, are all there to destroy that, hide N rez mercy would still work, since nobody would get there in 3 seconds.

I don’t need to, all of them have counterplay DB can get stunned and murdered, All of the channeled ults have risks, mercy has none, them getting pulled of was hard and happened once upon a time, and none of them had the success rate of mas rez.
so there is no pulled of sucesfully for mass rez, it’s just press a button at any time, there is no pull of there.

and so was 8 second dragonblade, bet you aren’t complaining about that.

No it was not, it was destroying the game since it was completley out of place, had too much impact, and felt horrible to play against.

They never were, this is not about who feels about what, this isn’t one guy who plays a dffrent hero who thinks mass rez was braindead, it was the pros, the devs, and pretty much everyone but mercy, i am sorry but that takes priority, not valk being unimpactful for mercy.

yes.
the devs said that valk is staying and mass rez is gone, a revert is not happening, they are fine with mercy’s current state, aria can make thousands of vidoes, but that won’t change their minds,

By mercy mains, she is the most mained hero, but pretty much every other clss hates her guts from launch.

we need a new rework and even that is not urgent, mass rez should not come back, just from backlash and the fact that hide and rez mercy would probbabbly come back, and if that not, and we had LoS mercy would be trash and everyone would keep on complaining, and if the E ability was strong because her ult would now be weak…
Well it would be the same as now, the E being better then the ult but on a timer, we would find ourselves in the exact situation that got this mercy gutted.

Because the mercy war is the most brutal and violent war the forums has ever seen

It’s a bad strategy. Why would anyone use it? Especially when it has a cast time. If the SR system had been fixed earlier, the strategy would’ve died on its own since you’d be taking away the motive. Also, repair pack, nade and bubble won’t be there since the whole point of “Hide n Res” is to let your team die intentionally.

Cast time means there’s counterplay now lol.

It didn’t get nerfed into an underpowered state, did it?

It wasn’t destroying the game since for the majority of its existence, Mercy was historically underpowered. It was not out of place. I don’t even know what you mean by that. Too much impact? This is rich. Ofc it’s gonna feel unfun to play against. It’s an ultimate. All ultimates are unfun to play against.

Gonna need a citation for that. Again, you don’t speak in behalf of everyone who doesn’t play Mercy.

Disagree.

Bringing back mass Resurrect with changes is not a revert. Loool. Do I need to spell it out for you? Also, they never said Valk is staying. After all, it was brought back after 2 years. What’s to say they won’t scrap it again?

Yeah, no.

“Hide n Res” will not be an issue.

Also, this is the Mercy rework I want:

It’s like you are ignoring that every other one had an insane lose rate, only about 10% of them resulted in what mass rez did nearly 100% of the time.

the entire community is more important then just mercy, this game isn’t mercy, this game doesn’t rotate around mercy.

Every pro (seagull, Xqc ect…)
Complained about her.
The devs admited it themselves in the patch notes with MM where she was changed.
And it was removed because of too much backlash from how horrible it felt to play against.

They said that they are fine with mercy’s current state, they didn’t mention her in the changes or in the dev update meaning that they feel she is in a good state.

Yeah… yeah.
It’s the reason it has been changed after all, mercy is by far the most hated hero, just look at the pros and the part where all of them say what hero they would remove mercy.
Like half of mercy mains are crying because they have a horrible reputation.
Mercy is hated, that’s a fact, she is like the support version of genji, pretty much everyone except them hates them.

I do not think you understand how dificult and expensive that would be to make…
and for blizzard it would be especially illogical to make it since… they think she is fine, it would be a waste of money and effort for something they think is completley fine.
You see the balance triangle, Mercy only has 1 for change and that is the community, and even that is only a half since a lot of people want her to stay. maybe she will get a buff, since stats are starting to show that she is bad.
the pro’s aren’t complaining.
The devs don’t seem to care, and think she is fine.
Mercy mains are complaining.
1/3 Of the triangle is completed, and that is not urgent for a balance change.
Maybe a buff becuase of stats.

In terms of numerical value, yeah. In terms of success, both are mostly equal.

Balance is more important. Valk being underpowered means it is not balanced therefore is a priority.

Last part false. First part, Seagull is the same person who said that he prefers mass ress. Lol. xQc is just toxic.

That probably will change soon since her stats are garbage and Blizz is known for saying stuff like that. Remember when they said that Mercy needs no changes cuz pickrates?

That’s the pros. We don’t know what 40million people are thinking as of now so we shouldn’t be claiming to know what their opinion is on a hero.

A fact? You can’t even prove your assertion.

She’s underpowered and people are complaining. That is enough to warrant a change.

Valk isn’t underpowered, it’s unimpactfulf, and even that would rather result in a BUFF rather then a new rework or bringing mass rez back.

Can’t deny he knows a lot about the game, toxicity has nothing to do with this.
You wouldn’t say that Gordon Ramsay’s food is bad because he yells at his employees, would you?

as i said they will probabbly buff something about her, but nothing drastic.

The pros and the devs and a large chunk of reddit and The forums.
We do know what the general opinion of the ability is.

Yes it’s a fact, People hating on mercy since she got invul.
She was allways bulletstormed with hate, on the forums in game and even the devs decided that mass rez didn’t belong in the game, that is why they took it away.

Yes, this is why i think she will get a buff soon, not some overcomplicated unnecesary rework.
People complaining is really the least of the dev’s problems, they care about OWL and the pros, and if keeping that going requires a gutted mercy, well a guted mercy it will be, sucks i know but…
We all know the most they are going to do is give her a buff because the stats are bad, they don’t care about people whining on the forums anymore…

It can’t be balanced without making her op or up. :man_shrugging:

No, but xQc is the same guy who got himself kicked out of the OWL. I take caution when listening to opinions. Also, he thinks Mercy mains are brain dead or just insinuates that.

Maybe, but like I said, they have the code for mass ress Mercy. They can literally bring it back any time they want.

No we don’t? The pros and the devs opinions is not the general opinion. Look up what general means.

Let me just stop you there. The devs definitely do not hate Mercy. Also, if all it takes to change a hero is to hate on them, literally any hero could be reworked. That’s worrying and also not worrying because it’s most likely false.

Not that complicated really.

Where’s that balance triangle you mentioned again?

We was targeted, he was kicked for posting a twitch emote ffs

How do you know?

But they don’t, they hate the ability and don’t want it back in the game.

But it is the most important one.
the gods and demigods have one opinion.
the peasants have another, you are not going to change based on the peasants.

Community, Devs, Stats.
Honestly at this point it’s a balance square,
Community, Devs, Stats, Pros
1 check out, THE REST DON’T
(ok the stats kinda do but again they will probabbly buff her if stats are too bad)
One of them checking out is not a reason for a re-work.

They never said they hated, they removed it because of cry babies like you.

Says the person crying that it is gone.
No the devs themselves said that they felt that Mass rez was disheartening to play against, and that they didn’t want it in their game.

Every ult is disheartening to play against. Currently, it would be more healthier for the game than whatever the mess Valk is.

I just said one thing, how am I crying?

Yes, but every ult except mass rez had a high risk and was difficult to pull of, mass rez had a 100% sucess rate, while other ults can only dream of having that impact, they can only dream that sometimes they will get a 5k like mercy did every game.
A D.va bomb is disheartening to play against?
No because it has counterplays, it has shields, it has everything and more to protect from it.
But once mercy pressed Q, that was it, it was over.
Once she pressed Shift and Then Q it’s over.

I checked your history and the majority of your posts are crying about this topic.

Are you dumb? Do you really think that Mercy got a 5K every game. If you actually think that then you are dumb. Mercy getting a 5K was actually rarer than you think.

But you still could win the fight. It’s not like once she rezzes you lost the fight and the game.

If this was a topic on real life, like equality. Is that protesting or crying?

The only reason it ‘looks smooth’ is because there is no LoS check in those clips.

If you’re being realistic, the moment they add LoS check you’ll just smoothly see Mercy getting hit by every CC and pummeled to death because the enemy team isn’t going to be distracted by anyone when 2-3 of your teammates are dead.

The only reason 1 man tempo rezzes in the middle of combat can sometimes get by unchecked is because there’s still an actual fight going on. Those impactful moments of mass rez that people have fond memories of where you bring back most of your team after the enemy team stacked a bunch of ults just aren’t going to happen if there’s a cast time and a LoS check.

If you think Rein has it bad with all the stuns and knockbacks, what do you expect will happen to poor 200 hp Mercy? She’s just going to be yelled at by her team for failing to do something impossible.

She could using Hide and rez.
I literally got her 4k achievement after my first time playing her against plats.
Getting it is ludicrously easy.
At least compared to other utls.
All it takes is for your team to lose a teamfight and it can be executed with nearly 100% sucess rate.

Well… then i am not a crybaby.
You hypocrite.

Yes, but was that possible every single game you play. I played mainly Mercy before her rework, I didn’t get 4 man rezzes every game. Usuallt it would be 3. Even if you do get the Rez off, YOUR TEAM CAN STILL LOSE THE FIGHT. Mass rez =/= Win

The sentence I wrote meant people like you complained so much they had to change it. Which can be shortened to cry babies like you.

99% of the time yes, since you have ults and they don’t.

All it takes is for your team to loose a teamfight.
That i ALL needed to get a 5 man.
you could do it blind and deaf.