What made you choose your battletag?

When you created the account you post on, what was the thought process behind naming it? Maybe it was your favorite movie character, maybe you used the random name generator, maybe it sounded cool, or maybe you just had the inclination to smash your hand on the keyboard and see what came out.

3 Likes

4 Likes

I chose my btag because I want to move to Alaska, and as for the wolf part…

• I am a bit of a loner
  • maybe furry
13 Likes

When I first entered the PC realm via warcraft3 I wanted a name that wasn’t my irl one. Pretty smart even though I was 9 years old and had no pc gaming family members. BabyNames dot com provided several names and Voss just seemed to be really cool. I eventually became a furry so I unsurprisingly slapped my chosen species on the name for all to see. I have been using the name Voss for around 15 years and I do plan on changing my real name to it eventually.

2 Likes

The hit Nickelodeon show “The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius” inspired the illustrious name you see before you.

5 Likes

My Battle Tag and PSN are both referenced to Gundham Tanaka from Danaganrompa 2: Goodbye Despair. My favorite character, and the best one!

9 Likes

Loved that show, way very fun to watch, but what dose that have to do with your name? Maybe I just don’t remember something…

“Big McThankys from McSpankys!”

Its the name of the fastfood burger joint ran by skeet. There is a famous scene where skeet schooled Jimmy on the reason why companies have workers press buttons on the cash register.

Edit: figured out his name

1 Like

(:

1 Like

I’m named after a famous Kansas City tight end, and the capitol of Nebraska is Lincoln!

1 Like

WyomingMyst is my long running Internet/Gamer/BattleTag. The Wyoming part refers to me having a long history living in Wyoming (though this is something I am tempted to change). The Myst part refers to my old tag “MysteriousTrainer” which I went by when I played a lot of Pokemon from 1998 to 2005.

7 Likes

Why is that?

The reason why I ask is because I have some family members that want to move there.

Mainly trying to find better career opportunities since I have completed my college education and I am keeping myself open to moving to meet the demand for roles that I am heavily interested in. Also as far as changing the tag goes, let’s just say it is a matter not appropriate for discussion on these forums.

2 Likes

Gundham is great :cry:

Anywho, as for mine… it’s the soundcloud name of the bassist (CyA) from my favourite K-band, ONEWE.

1 Like

I created a fake name when I was younger for an OC and now I really like the last name.

1 Like

I saw it on Urban Dictionary and it sounded cool.

3 Likes

i like demons, i like cats. i wish i was a cat, BAM im both now

its a username i use quite frequently, sadly its taken a lot since my name isn’t the most original to say the least :neutral_face:

1 Like

Stadium Arcadium was a defining album for my teenage years. Absolute masterpiece

I saw a Cat Joker picture

And the rest is history

1 Like