What level of aim do the hero's have in the Lore?

If the title sounds a bit confusing, I’m just curious the level of aim each hero has according to the Lore. Are they plat level, GM, gold?
Like for example does tracer have the same aim and reflexes as Dafran.
Is mcree aim just as good as pine or better?

3 Likes

in lore, Ana apparently can’t even pull the trigger so :man_shrugging:

21 Likes

Big oof

1 Like

Tracer uses a bomb and dual wields pistols.

That suggests that she’s either got a significantly high level of aim to do that or her aim is such rubbish that it’s the only way she’ll actually hit anything is by spraying or blowing stuff up.

Based on her level of accuracy in the cinematic’s she’s in, I think it’s the latter.

5 Likes

Either Tracer is bronze or top 500 because she either never hits anything or she never hits anything on purpose 'cause she’s just too nice & peppy, eh loves!?

1 Like

Basing on same Cinematic that would put Widow on top 1 spot. Which contradicts with first cinematic in museum where she struggles to hit Winston and uses SMG.

Wait, would that mean Reaper is bronze? I mean he fails to beat Winston twice (Once even solo ulting him). That would be weirdly accurate…

13 Likes

Interesting to hear everyone’s thoughts on the matter.

There’s a whole 6 minute cinematic where Tracer and Widowmaker can’t hit eachother

17 Likes

Widowmaker and Ana are probably tied for aim. McCree seems to have the fastest natural reflexes. Genji seemingly has the best reflexes out of anyone on the roster. Hanzo has exceptionally good aim, but by nature of a bow it seems he may prefer closer ranges of fighting than others. Soldier 76 has above average aim because of training and the super soldier drugs, but the real factor is the tactical visor which makes his aim competitive with much better marksmen. Zenyatta also has pretty good aim since he is a robot, but since he isn’t built for war he may not necessarily have the instruments or software to anticipate enemy movement enough to be a true sharpshooter at extended ranges.

Junkrat, Roadhog and Reaper are probably tied for worst sharpshooters in the game due to their respective weapons.

1 Like

Mercy, Number 1 in the world

1 Like

They are highly trained elite soldiers, they will be a lot better with real guns than any gaming pros.

Mei, Orisa, Junkrat, Roadhog, Lucio and Hammond say hi.

4 Likes

Hmmm what about d.va?

She’s actually part of the Korean military.

Oh yeah forgot about that, but then why does she just carry a mini gun and not anything more.

There’s also an interaction where someone (I think McCree?) asks her how she learned to shoot as well as she does.

I would argue a pro OW player has a better chance of being a top marksman than most soldiers.
Peripherals aside, reflexes/reaction times and prediction are skills transferable outside of games.

1 Like

Counterpoint - most OW pros come from countries without easy gun availability. I would guess most of them don’t know even basic gun handling.

I suppose but then again pro playing OW play heros that don’t tire, can walk perfectly fine walking backwards, don’t trip when low on health. Don’t deal with recoil from shooting weapons etc.

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t really clarify, what I meant was if they enlisted to the army they have a better chance than their average comrade at becoming elite with training, I’m not crazy enough to think Dafran can pick up a gun now and take on elite special forces.

1 Like